21st May 2016, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

How to get admission for cs after graduation and duration of cs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in ICWAI after completing completing graduation with 2 backlogs?
  2. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  3. Admission in M.Com after completing graduation? What are the admission dates?
  4. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  5. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  6. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  7. Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?
  8. How to take admission in CS executive program after completing graduation?
  9. Can I get admission for BFA in Nalanda Nritya Kala Mandal after completing graduation?
  10. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  11. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  12. How to take admission in MBA after completing graduation
  13. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  14. Can I do PGDCA after doing B.Com in IGNOU?
  15. How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  17. What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation? -- [New]
  18. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
14th June 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CS course after completing graduation with 57%?

I have done mba in finance from amity can i apply directly for professional programme of cs?..also what will b the procedure?..
3rd October 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How many papers we need to write in Cs exam and what is the passing marks
26th June 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we should have scored in BCOM to enter intermediate level directly
28th June 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after doing graduation in B.A? after graduating in B.A can I take directly part in executive level skipping foundation level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?