14th March 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata?

i am a graduate in pol.sc(hons) ,can i be able to do masters in library & information science

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  4. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  5. Fee structure for MCA course in Kolkata?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  13. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  15. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Sc Maths at IGNOU? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
14th March 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.A graduate in pol.sc as my honours subject, can I be able to do masters in library & information science
15th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me fee structure and admission process of mca in 2012.
10th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me where to submit the MCA form in kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?