5th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is NIFT for a career opportunity.

all of the nift colleges are same or not plz tell me and i want to know that my rank is 841 in obc can i get admission in nift???????????????plz tell me
10th June 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I have got 1100 rnk in gen category in nift exam n now i want to knw which college can i get
8th July 2014, 05:49 PM
Prernassinha

I ve got admission in nift Kolkata..i jst wanna knw why being nift a government institute...is so expensive...hstel charges everything,,??
19th August 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

M a 4 year graduate from nift. And would like u all to read this and rethink before joining nift....I waz keenly interseted in design and fashiin since childhood.and getting into nift waz my dream....bt nift is nt worth the expenses they ask for....the course is unnecessarily stretched fr 4 years with very less or negligible focus in developing design sense.......its juzz tht , if u hv passion fr it u will hv to make it on ur own.....they restrict ur design sense by compelling u to do unnecessary things .... tht could b done widout gettin in nift.....u juzz get slight exposure with its library thats it..nift is like andho me kaana raaja...since u dont have many design colleges in india si nift stands out......n ppl who are big designers today from nift are everything on their own......the prospectus says 100 prcnt placement bt surprisingly there is hardly any company that comes to nift......each and every batchmate of mine were struggling fr a good job ...rather a job.coz if u get one u hardly get good pay...nd many f dem went abroad to refine their worthless degree.....
My suggestion would be that dont go for degree frm nift....however , if u really are interested in fashion and design, do any 2 year diploma courses from any institute (it can b nift as well ) and immediately join any designer as internee, even if u dont get any salary. Trust me , in one year u will b blessed with immense knowledge of actual fashion design or else pursue a masters from abroad.
29th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed bachelor of business management and now i want to join mfm as my post graduation. i wanted to know about mfm course. is it worth doing being from non-niftian background.. which nift centre is best for mfm course and what is the average placement??
25th June 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is scope after completing b des in textile design from nift. How much I can earn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?