1st August 2010, 11:54 PM
GUGS DEEP

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

This is gagan deep singh i got 66% marks in 12th class but now i just wanna know that jbt best insititute at in delhi with links mcd.........reply with urgent basis.......
2nd August 2010, 03:03 PM

Question Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

i am 12th pass with 52% i want to jbt when comes form in haryana so that i apply for jbt
4th August 2010, 06:58 AM

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

how much percentege required in 12th class to do jbt
4th August 2010, 01:02 PM

Join Teacher Training Courses in delhi with 100% placement assistance.....

Admission Open-2010
one yr Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training
one yr Diploma in Primary Teacher training
one yr B.Ed(Admission Assistance)
100% placement
one month training in school
UGC recognised University

location- J-198 ,Rajouri Garden Metro Station ,Delhi
call Neetu- 9212441844,9212441845
4th August 2010, 04:30 PM

what is the last date for appliying jbt
5th August 2010, 08:27 AM

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

i want to jbt but i have got 45% in 12th plz tell me from where should i do plz reply as possible
I am neeru and want to admission in a college of jbt
5th August 2010, 03:40 PM

JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do in chandigarh andwhich sector they are
7th August 2010, 09:58 AM

good mornning sir/mam pleas tell me hissar jbt cours ke form fees and last dete fill form thnku
10th August 2010, 07:38 PM

sir/mam.... i want to do jbt frm haryana ... i need previous years papers.....plz tell me d link 4 d same
12th August 2010, 02:30 PM

i have got 48% in 12th class so JBT is suitable to me or not & firstly let me inform that last date of form submission. plz reply me on [email protected]
14th August 2010, 08:59 AM

CAN WE JBT CORRESPONDENTLY,PLEASE REPLY @[email protected].
14th August 2010, 09:00 AM

CAN WE DO BT CORRESPONDENTLY....
16th August 2010, 03:15 PM

dear sir/mam

i prepared my graduation in 2005 with 53% marks and post graduation in hindi with 56% marks.
what happened me B.ed & J.B.T. Plz answer my question urgently on my E-mail ID ([email protected])

with thanks
mamta
18th August 2010, 01:31 PM

re: what is the age limit for jbt?
20th August 2010, 12:18 PM
preetipandey

Good Morning Sir/Mam

I wanna know about JBt.i m in working so also wanna know that, can i do jbt correspondence?
I have completed my b.com exam this yera nd wanna to do MBA can i do both courses?????????
pls suggest me.
my E-mail id is: [email protected]

Thanx
20th August 2010, 01:54 PM

Sir/mam,
DIET/JBT m minorit community ko reserveation milta h..?maine BA(H)political science kiya h aur 12th m mere 70.2% marks h ,mai DIET krna chati hu..kya mujhe admission mil jayega..?mai minority community s belong krti hu pr mere pas minority certificate nhi h but mere pas mere community ka reprsenting letter h kya vo valid hoga..?pls tell me gud sugestion i am totaly confuse..pls rply soon....?
20th August 2010, 02:00 PM

Delhi DIET teaching course k gov. and private institute ki fees kitne h?kya y full time course h aur y correspondance bhi hota h..?
24th August 2010, 01:26 AM

Ett jammu ka admission procedure and fee structure
30th August 2010, 09:18 AM
palmahla

Dear Mam/Sir
I want to do JBT from delhi in correspondence because I am working .Can you suggest me for both private and government institute offers JBT training course. Iam 12th passed with 58% and I am graduate From DU with 47%.Now I want to do JBT for good career and also tell me the university in delhi which offer B.ed. Can you tell me which is best for career B.ed or JBT
you can do jbt from jammu which is best for your carrier . this would be a regular course but you can appear only for exams. Call : 9999693033 or mail : [email protected]
4th September 2010, 09:24 AM

Prmod says sir,i want jbt and my 2 in persentage 78.2 but my roll no do not coming.plz my roll no tell me. My email id [email protected]
5th September 2010, 09:41 PM
sanjusabu

Originally Posted by kanika mandhotra View Post
how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
please answer my question as soon as possible.
Thank u.
Minimum requirement of marks for JBT is : 60% in 12 th standard.
But if you have not got higher marks in 12th and still want to be do teacher training courses, there are institutions who allow direct admission with 45% to 50% marks.
So don’t worry option is still there for you.
9th September 2010, 04:24 PM

jbt caunslling
10th September 2010, 05:46 PM

I WANT TO JBT BUT I HAVE GOT 43% AGGREGATE IN 12th CLASS I WANT TO JBT COURSE GOVT.
AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL JBT FORM COME IN DELHI MY NAME IS NEHA
MY EMIL ID :[email protected]
THANKS U
15th September 2010, 07:12 PM
bapuram

Minimum requirement of marks for JBT is : 60% in 12 th standard.
But if you have not got higher marks in 12th and still want to be do teacher training courses, there are institutions who allow direct admission with 45% to 50% marks.
you can directly apply for cbse more detail log on www.cbse.gov.in

18th September 2010, 08:12 PM

respected mam,
i m natasha i have got 44.4% in 2 classs (psycholgy,home science,eco) can i appply for jbt
2nd October 2010, 10:14 AM

Hello mam/sir
m J B T kerna chahti hu but 12class me mere nomber 50 me point me kem the so plzzzzzzzzzzzz
mujhe betaiye m kya kru..mera intrest teaching me hai or m teacher hi benna chahti hu so what should i doooo.
2nd October 2010, 10:28 AM

Hello mam/sir
m J B T kerna chahti hu. mere 12class me 49.5 something the..so plzzzzzzzz
mujhe betaiye m kya keru.mera intrest teaching me hi hai or mera aim bhi teacher hai isliye plzzzzzzz
mujhe betao m kya keru plzzzz.....From Gurgaon.......
11th October 2010, 12:22 AM

Hello sir,

JBT,ETT & DIET is one of same
please tell me which one i can go for plzzzzzzzzzz
which value the most.
11th October 2010, 02:34 AM
Sushant Roy

Firstly you need to pass your 12th with atleast 50% marks. Then you have are eligible to enroll for JBT exam.
JBT exam is also known as CET which is a entrance test for admission in this two years duration course.
Passing the common entrance test (CET) you need to get minimum 40 per cent marks out of 100.( for general category). There will be one question paper carrying 100 question of multiple choices. There will be many category of question like Hindi, English, numerical, general knowledge
24th October 2010, 07:27 PM

m doing BCA frm IPU...n i want to do JBT after that...plz tell me how can i do JBT through open..

mail me at [email protected]
30th October 2010, 10:38 PM

i m doing b.com... and can i do jbt with b.com
13th November 2010, 02:45 PM

What is the full form of JBT? what is the age limit for applying the teacher's post in govt. services after doing JBT?
16th November 2010, 04:29 PM

whar is paid up seats in diet
17th November 2010, 01:10 PM

what is paid seats in diet,
20th November 2010, 05:06 PM

jbt 10th pass 45% parbhakar 58% MA Hindi 60%
24th November 2010, 10:12 AM

i want to do jbt but i have no time to attend the class Please.send me reply my mail address is [email protected]
9th December 2010, 01:11 PM

I want to know about JBT coures and where, this is going on in Delhi I have 12th passed.I want to do it.
9th December 2010, 10:46 PM
subho19

Thumbs down Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
Thank u.
Now you are eligible for kinder garden school teacher,so you can apply for DIET exem...
Otherwise complete your graduation and apply for B.ed...
10th December 2010, 07:30 PM
mishra245

If you are looking for a teacher job then you need to do go for JBT / DIET / ETT courses after your 12th class examination. There is a minimum requirement of marks in your CBSE 12th Board examination for JBT Entrance Examination. But if you have not got higher marks and still want to be do teacher training courses, other states are providing teacher training courses with 45% to 50% marks. So don’t worry option is still there for you.
10th December 2010, 08:39 PM

how much % should be neccessary for JBT?
13th December 2010, 07:34 PM

last date for admission
18th December 2010, 04:49 PM

Hello, This is Surender Kumar from Delhi, & i wanna take an admission in JAMMU for JBT course. I got 90% marks in CBSE....
Can some one tell me what is the actual fee of this course from jammu but college should be govt. authorized. Reply as soon as possible...
21st December 2010, 03:30 PM
subhash Lomod

Hello Mam/Sir
I am 12th passed from 39% marks, can i do Jbt course from New Delhi and how.
because anybody tell me that marks is not necessary now by entrance exam u can join Jbt Course is it true.
About PTI,
1st January 2011, 06:12 PM

i m in 12th. I want to do jbt . I want whole procedure step by step for doing jbt.
2nd January 2011, 09:26 PM
shreyans kumar singh

Post Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Thank u.
If you are looking for a teacher job then you need to do go for JBT / DIET / ETT courses after your 12th class examination. There is a minimum requirement of marks in your CBSE 12th Board examination for JBT Entrance Examination. But if you have not got higher marks and still want to be do teacher training courses, other states are providing teacher training courses with 45% to 50% marks. So don’t worry option is still there for you.
9th December 2010 09:46 PM
5th January 2011, 12:48 PM

scope for job after DIET.
11th January 2011, 01:13 PM

Hello mam/sir
my name is Hema. last date for addmision in jbt.
my email id [email protected]
and 2 email id [email protected]
please my question the answer.
thankyou
19th January 2011, 07:51 PM

presently i am serving in indian navy and will be retired in jul 2014.At that time my age will be 35 yrs .what is age relax for ex serviceman .can i appear for jbt entrance exam at that age.
19th January 2011, 08:18 PM

what is the upper age relaxation for ex serviceman.how to apply for jbt entrance exam. jbt course can be done by distence education by serviceman before retirement .
27th January 2011, 12:04 PM

i got 45% marks in 12th and 45% marks in graduation.plz tell me,can i do jbt.its possible or not?