25th March 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Can I get admission in class 10th in jindal public school I passed out 9th class for Rahul model public school Can its possible
25th March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th?

Can we get admission in class 10th in Jindal Public School I passed out 9th class from Rahul Model Public School can I get admission
28th March 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2720801]my son passed 9th class c.b.s.e school at Bagalkot but for some reasons can I get admission in some other Cbsc school in Bagalkot for 10 class ? yes or not ?
2nd April 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My daughter have passed the 9th class from the ICSE pattern.But now she want to take admission in tenth class of the cbse board. Can she do this ?
9th April 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is complete std. 9 and she want to change the school in same icse board.pl.advise how to do.
11th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of icse board but due to some problems i havent got admission in my school as my percentage was less in 9 but cleared the class with 59% and wany to give bord exam this year is it possible if yes then how in lucknow i have the pass marksheet and tc
Plz tell
19th April 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Isit true that there are only reserve seats in the engineering college of Gujarat for CBSE students ?
23rd April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his nineth class from kc public school SBS nagar punjab (India). Now I want to start his study in Australia , but certificate I need from that school to admit him in Australia.
27th April 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

my daughter has passed 9th standard from army public school Srinagar Kashmir now I want to admit her in jammuin banyan international school which is also CBSE. she passed the examination and test conducted by the school to which she wants to seek admission but we are being asked for transfer of registration from previous school to the current one..what I have to do I mean what are the formalities?please if you can help.
2nd June 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please sir help me with my problem ,
i had studied 9 in an icse school but i felt it difficult so now i wanna join 10 in cbse !
is it possible? actually i was studyin in cbse from the very beginning till 8std. onli for 9th i joined icse now i wanna go back to cbse is it possibleYes or No.
6th June 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hi my bother failed in 10th icse 2012 & wasted a year but wants to study again in 10th icse but in a different school, now wat can v do for his readmission in a diferent school plz advice
13th July 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

My son has got low marks in 10 th CBSC still he wants to take Maths, is it possible to repeat 10th if yes what are the rules,
16th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

my brother is pass out of class 9th rajsthan board english medium .it can possible we are appliy in cbsc class 10th.please suggest urgent.
16th July 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

my brother is pass out of class 9th rajsthan board english medium .it can possible we are appliy in cbsc class 10th.please suggest urgent.
21st July 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 8.0cgpa in class 9th by taking school board.So is it difficult to me to get 10cgpa in class 10th?
5th September 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 8th from CBSE school in India in March 2014. Now he is studying in Form-2 since May 2014 in an African country. I want to send him back to India to continue his studies. Can he get admission in std. 9th in a CBSE school in the month of September 2014?
12th September 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i himanshu singh of class 9 i have to change my school after completing class 9 and i have to take admission in another school in class 10 in another school and i have also submitted cbse registration form.will i able to do so. please help me.
30th October 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is doing his 9th in UP CBSE school. We are planning to shift to Bangalore next year for some reasons.can he get admission for 10th class in anyCBSE school. Reply on swarnarohit2000 gmail
10th December 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

If i will shift in another distict to qualify the 9th class then i will take admission in other school in another distict
4th February 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

my cousin daughter studying ix cbse at kuwait (dubai) carmel cbse school, she wants to join cbse x in india,andhrapradesh ,vijayawada. please send details for admission in to cbse x from kuwait to india for migration. thank you.
7th March 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I m in class 9th. I need admission in class 10th in other CBSE school does CBSE give permission. Please tell me on [email protected]
12th March 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my school from 10th class but i am not transferring in another city ..i am affliated by cbse board and can i get admission in different school in same city from which i have done 9th class...or there is a rule in cbse that from the same school u have to do 10 th class from where we have done 9 th class if we are not in transferring in any another city ......plz answer its important
19th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in 10std in another school of cbse board after completing 9std
6th April 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

My daughters is pass class 9 . I want to change the school in same area in lucknow. It is possible, kindly advise me urgently, my e mail address is [email protected]. or call 0 9456906384

Thank you
6th April 2015, 10:12 AM
jain mamta

My daughters is passed class 9 th .I want to change the school in same area in lucknow . Can I take admission in other school for class 10th in same area
7th April 2015, 11:47 AM
jain mamta

[QUOTE=jain mamta;4915258]My daughters is passed class 9 th .I want to change the school in same area in lucknow . Can I take admission in other school for class 10th in same area is possible as per C B S E rule. What are the requirements for change the school
Pl reply me on my email [email protected]

Thanks
8th April 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed class 9th std cbse in Kolkata .can she get admission in 10th std in a cbse school in dhanbad... Please suggest me the procedure....
19th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My son is from army school no idea. . Unfortunately he is not able to clear hos 9th. . I want to change his soul but I don't want to waste his 1 year so I want advising in class 10th in other sculpture is sat pale pizza suggest me..
1st May 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

My son is 9 fail ,can my son get admision at 10th if i will take t.c to another cbse school?,please answered the question at [email protected]
25th May 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I appeared my 10th examination in the year 2009 but failed in one subject. Since then I have not approach to any of the school. Now I would like to continue my class 10 studies in CBSE, will I be getting admission or what must I do to get fresh admission in 10th class. Please reply me sir. Thankyou.
12th June 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

My son has been promoted from class 9 to 10 ICSE but because he does not like to continue in the same school can we join him to any other ICSE or CBSE school
25th June 2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to take admission 10 std in maharashtra board from cbse board9 passed. Does school allow to leave stduent in june.
28th June 2015, 02:58 AM
sumansahujadam

Dear Aspirant ,

Yes you can admission in class 10th in other school of C.B.S.E if authorities allows you to do so. otherwise it is possible ,

BUT make sure you have passed your 9th standard..

Hope that information is valuable for you....
12th July 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what are the require procdure) document to do admission for 10 std from transfer of student from abroad
30th August 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

can I take transfer in ninth class after 9th registration kV rohini due to father transfer delhi to allahabad
6th November 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what documents will be required to get admission in class 10th cbse board school in Kanpur U.P , if we are shifting my son from Cbse school Silvassa ( D&N.H ) after completion of Class 9th, Due to my job change.
15th November 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

My brother is currently studying in 8th std CBSE school. Is it possible to get admission for 9th and 10th preferably ICSE CBSE or any other international school. Thank you
19th November 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I had transfered from Maharashtra to Chhattisgarh My daughter got admission in CBSE school in 9th standard at Bilaspur CG ,now I want to shift my family to Nagpur Maharashtra in next year when my daughter will be in 10th standard, Can I get the admission in 10th standard in any CBSC school at nagpur.What is the procudure?
6th December 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 9th dav Public school (u.p) After completing 9th class I am shifting to West Bengal. I want my son to be admitted in dav school. Is it possible to get admission ?
30th December 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 9class due to some reason my family wants to shift from Delhi to sonepat so can I get admission in 10 class cbse school pls reply me early and suggest some schools
7th March 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9 class in bal bharati school rewa m.p. i have board registration from here but my date of birth is registered wrong ihave informed my teachers but they said its tooo late. can i change it now in class 10?
29th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

My daughter completed her 1Xth std in a C B S E affiliated school and passed to Xth std .After two months she was sick and affected chickenpox.she was mentally disturbed for some months and discontinued the class. now we shifted to another place and wanted to continue her studies in Xth std in a school.Can she continue her studies in another C B S E School?Please reply as she has already lost one year we are in great agony.Cosider this matter as very urgent
29th March 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, suggest me that which school is direct admission on 10th class , actually I"m done 9th std from cbse but due to have some reason I "m not compete 10th std from the school on this year. so plz reply quickly
7th April 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed class 9th from CBSE and now I want to take admission in class 10th in another school in CBSE.Is it possible ?,,If yes then what is the procedure.I'm in big trouble .It is very urgent..please help me!
8th May 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

My father will get transfer in july. At that time i will be in the middle of 10th class cbse. Can i get admission in another school (cbse). Plzz reply me its important. Plzz reply me in [email protected]
9th May 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

My son promoted to 10th class under ICSE but now he already taken admission in class 10th under CBSE, in this case migration is must?
13th May 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

We are moving from UAE to Mumbai by July 2016 - Can we get admission for my daughter in 10th std for the academic year 2016-17. Is CBSE syllabus same for india and abroad?
22nd May 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Im BSEB student and droped 1year for 10th now i want to give exam from CBSE how can i do ?
23rd August 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I haven't pass my 9th I left for some issues so can I apply for directly 10th class is thz possible
27th October 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my child's school from Dubai to Bangalore in grade 10 cbse stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?