21st August 2012, 10:28 PM
adil445

Smile Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

@pankaj hi bro myself adil khan,is this a confirm news that the joining date is 7 oct.plz clear it.
24th August 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joining date of sub inspector in CPO?

hello friends.
The latest information abt joining of CISF SI is tht NISA also declared the date of joining 7th October and same information is being communicated threw Delhi HO. So this time it may be the final date of our Training . So all the best to all my dear friends..
24th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

does anyone know the joining date of sub inspector in cisf 2011 ? then please share their information..thanks
24th August 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello frnds
Myself Manikandan. D from Pondicherry...
I have been selected for CISF as SI through SSC CPO 2011 examinations...
I have communicated with senior one who in training, he told that probably training will start on 7 oct...
So lets hope we ll receive our call on September...
If anyone know latest details regarding joining date mean plz update this wall...
My contact no is 919092072830...
All the best...
25th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Vinit rathi

Hello friend ssb ki joing date til 25 nov. Call letter will be sent after 15 oct& trg start from 1 dec.This confirm news come from ssb hq. Cpo10&cpo11 is combined batch.Vinit rathi cpo 10, mo. 9536259479 ,fb [email protected],twitter-vinitrathissbsi
27th August 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hii frnds.. Dis is MOHIT BHARAGAV . i am also selected in ssc spec cpo 2010.. SSB.. dis is the link of list of guys of SSB S.I. and u will get the letters nov. first week..
http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/sigd%5B1%5D.pdf
1st September 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

does anybody have correct information about si cisf joining? please share with us.
1st September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi dost mai satya prakash narayan ssb si 2010 me selected hua lekin mujhe joining k bare me nahi hai yadi aap bhai logo ko pata hai to thoda kast karke mujhe bhi bataiye aapka bahut aabhari rahunga mere pas koi informetion ki suwdha nahi hai mai saiber cafe se comment likh kar bhej raha humera mob. no. is prakar he 08987279076,09122675831 sadhanyawad
1st September 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hy frind

Sir
my name is rupam koch i am silact in 2011 cisf ssc recurt but i not give my join later my email id rupam [email protected]'hy frind plz contac karna
2nd September 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hy frind

Sir
my name is rupam koch i am silact in 2011 cisf ssc recurt but i not give my join later my email id rupam [email protected]'hy frind plz contac karna
rupam how cud u get ur selection in cisf...?? after reading ur lines no one will believe dat you are educated person and waiting for your joining letter...
2nd September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hai! Friends its good news for us..cisf si 37th batch had their passed out parade on 1st sep 12,sat.
lets hope that ours training is starting very soon..happy to hear the good news...@martn
4th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

yahoo today i got joining letter. Our(cisf) reporting date is 4 oct and training will start from 8 oct.
5th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii..... i also got my joining cum appointment letter to report at nisa hyderabad on 4 oct and training will start from 8 october..sarvesh singh cisf..
5th September 2012, 03:46 PM
singh.amitesh19

hi frnd.... i also got my appointment cum joining letter of cisf sub inspector 2011 batch.. training will start from 8 oct and reporting date is 4 october..amitesh si cisf 2011 batch
5th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hello frens, its happy to heard the good news that you got yor joing letter..plz do post your contact no..because,i cant believe it we have been waiting so long..waiting our si cisf joining letter..
my contact no..9612375255
5th September 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

plz gv me ur phone no. bro&plz tell me ur region.
6th September 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnd,
I have been selected as SI in CISF... I m also waiting for my joining letter...
Plz share brief info of joining letter like wat r the formalities have to completed before joining...
Wat they mentioned abt uniform, PET dress, shoe, etc...
Plz dude write ur value points and help us we didn't receive our call letter...
Pls share ur mail id phone no...
Thanking u
Regards
D Manikandan
+919092072830
6th September 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello CISF SIs...
Those who all r received call letter, Plz update ur region, state, contact details, bcz lot of candidates didn't receive call letter...
Plz share brief information of files and documents tat they attached...
Plz share the information of things, (like shoe, PET dress, etc) that we should bring to the training...
Regards
Manikandan D
6th September 2012, 04:07 PM
manithesi

Hi CISF SIs,
Those who all r received their joining cum appointment letter, Pls do update in this forum and also update ur contact details...
Pls share brief info of files, forms, applications that they have attached along with call letter, what are the things like shoe, PET dress, etc. tat we should bring to the training...
Plz share ur valuable points...
Regards
D Manikandan
+919092072830
8th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manithesi View Post
Hi CISF SIs,
Those who all r received their joining cum appointment letter, Pls do update in this forum and also update ur contact details...
Pls share brief info of files, forms, applications that they have attached along with call letter, what are the things like shoe, PET dress, etc. tat we should bring to the training...
Plz share ur valuable points...
Regards
D Manikandan
+919092072830
all cisf si need to have patience, for waiting their appointment letter by nisa hyderabad.. our joining date is not confirmed but it will definately start in the end of november 2012.. pankaj rai
9th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

cpo si 2010 batch ka joinig letter 15 October se dispatch hoga aur 20 October tak sab ko mil jayega Ssb si 2010 ka training 26 November se saloni bari aasam me hoga more info contact 9015012803
11th September 2012, 10:22 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,
The following physical standards have to be looked:
1.Height: The height of candidate should be around 170 cm.
Candidates having height up to 178 cm will be allotted 3 marks as bonus.
These bonus marks are added to the final merit list.
Also there is relaxation to the candidates belonging to the hilly areas. The relaxation is upto 5 cms.

2.Chest: The candidates should have chest measure of 81 cm in unexpanded stage and 185 cm in expanded stage.
Also there is relaxation to the candidates belonging to the hilly areas. The relaxation is upto 5 cms.

Also the weight and height proportion should be proper.

BEST OF LUCK.
13th September 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

when the training will be commenced for CISF SUB INSPECTORS....I called to cisf training cell delhi and got the date as 8th october.
But no my known friend has recieved joining letter till today( 13th sep 2012)....
Friends please posted ur mobile no too when u will recieve letters.
BYE GOOD LUCK.
14th September 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi friend i am YAGYA PAL VERMA(9452136660) i have got the information from SSB head office that the training of cpo si 2010 & 2011 will be start from december 1,2012 but joining will be 20 to 25 november . it is 100 % true news.
14th September 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

9953300458 received the call letter...
14th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have one question to asked?cisf si 2011 batch.,Will they really called for our training??lets have a patience.and lets not post fake information again,,on this wall.let us maintain decorum....
14th September 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello cisf si guys... today i called the cisf delhi training cell and was told that they have no any particular schedule for training...
Earlier they told that the scheduled was fixed as 4th - 8th october...but now the schedule has been changed.
The training now reschedule to month of november...
Guys if any of you get information then please share on this blog..
but be sure to be honest on this blog and dont bluff for god's sake...after all u are going to become an honest sub ordinate officer in Armed Police.
Best Of Luck..
S S Rajput.
15th September 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I did not receive the letter m asking if anybody receive the letter for cisf si cpo 2011 plz inform me on 9953300458 .thanks
last msg update bymistake.
16th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello myself jitender frm haryana selected as si in cisf 2011 batch(result dated 1st march). our joining wil probably in august. mob: 09416114980
hi khushbu i am getting training at nisa present time and for ur kind information ur joining will be in mid i
oct around ok if u want to get any information u can mail me at [email protected]
16th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hi dosto kya haal hai? cisf si ke call letter ka badi beshbri se intezar ho rha hai hona bhi chahiye aakhir daroga jo ban gye ho.mai bhi hua tha aur sabhi hote hain. ok now aapke kaam ki baat karte hain aap logon ki joining oct last tak hogi becoz 37th bacth ka cammondo course nisa me hi ho rha hai so aap logon ki joining me deri ho rhi hai ok be happy and chill party. anymore information u can mail me at [email protected]
16th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when the training will be commenced for CISF SUB INSPECTORS....I called to cisf training cell delhi and got the date as 8th october.
But no my known friend has recieved joining letter till today( 13th sep 2012)....
Friends please posted ur mobile no too when u will recieve letters.
BYE GOOD LUCK.
sab farzi fake rha hain .ur joining date is not confirmed but it may be in last oct ok - [email protected] from nisa hyderabad 38th batch
19th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Prasenjit Roy66

Hey its PRASENJIT ROY selected in SSB CPO 2010. Are SSB bhaiyo preparation suru kiya ki nehi training ke liye, akhir joining ka date ane wala hai. Best of Luck.
Cont No- 9706511705
29th September 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sab farzi fake rha hain .ur joining date is not confirmed but it may be in last oct ok - [email protected] from nisa hyderabad 38th batch
ystrdy i called delhi hd qtr cgo complex they said our joining would b in january...frnds it's being too late. i've doubt cisf will give us job or not..
30th September 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
ystrdy i called delhi hd qtr cgo complex they said our joining would b in january...frnds it's being too late. i've doubt cisf will give us job or not..
hi frnds those r selected in cisf through ssc cpo 2011 ..now we shud all cum together and put a rti (right to information act ) in ssc and also in cisf ..that y it is being late ??
ssc committed us that after our final selection, department will join us within a 3-4 months and our department cisf has already delayed beyond 7 months..now all of us shud written a letter and put a rti then they will thnk about us and our joining..
30th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey all new selected candidates those enquired by nisa hyd , cisf hd qtr or any other place regarding our joining schedule of cisf cpo 2011 . kindly write ur complete name and contact no. so that we cud contact with you.. joining is in april 2013 due to financial problem of central government this year. now government is taking sum several steps to reform our econimical condition so they decide to not join new cisf employees in this financial year..harpreet kaur
1st October 2012, 11:18 PM
Vinit rathi

Hello cisf person who thinking a/b rti for joining that was nothing for joining. I m selected cand. Of ssb(oct 11) cpo 10. We complete one year at home. And our joining in nov last weak. After 13 month of selction. So be patience .
1st October 2012, 11:24 PM
Vinit rathi

Hello cisf person who thinking a/b rti for joining that was nothing for joining. I m selected cand. Of ssb(oct 11) cpo 10. We complete one year at home. And our joining in nov last weak. After 13 month of selction. So be patience .
4th October 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hello harpreet cisf si 39th batch is going to commence from 21st november..in last of october we'll get our joining letter so prepare ur box for hyderabad... ranjan singh
5th October 2012, 08:46 PM
irodiahatte

Default OK - there is a LOT misinformation about referrers.

OK - there is a LOT misinformation about referrers.

What is a referrer?
The referrer, or HTTP referrer—also known by the common misspelling referer that occurs as an HTTP header field—identifies, from the point of view of an internet webpage or resource, the address of the webpage of the resource which links to it.

By checking the referrer, the new page can see where the request came from. Referrer logging is used to allow websites and web servers to identify where people are visiting them from, for promotional or security purposes.

Referrer is a popular tool to http://www.baidu.com combat cross-site request forgery, but such security mechanisms do not work when the referrer is disabled. Referrer is widely used for statistical purposes.
Example 3.
What if our Google.com url links to someting external Page C. Click the link, the iframe now shows page C. What is the referrer for C?
Most browsers report that referrer is B (Google.com).

Example 4.
What if you nest iframes in Iframes etc.?
Well Always look at the page where the link is located. The closest containing page will always be the referrer for the link.
If you have nested iframes the referrer for the iframe is the closest containing iframe or page.
7th October 2012, 09:40 PM
shweta raana

Quote:
what is the joining date of sub inspector in cpo conducted by ssc cgl 2010 held on 16 may 2010?my role no. is 3007007042.
go to the site www.ssc.nic.in
here you can find all the necessary details..
try for it..
all the best
8th October 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

when we will get the call letters of si in ssb,those who know the information regarding this plz share ur information.
8th October 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

This good news is for cisf sub inspectors who selected through ssc cpo 2011 recrutiment.,now our waiting is almost over..,our reporting date is confirmed 21 november 2012 . sum of candidates received their appointment letter today.. and within 3-4 days all of us will get our appointment cum joining letter..
regards
pankaj rai
9th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is this the confirm news..?? If anybody received the letter Please update the blog with correct date and reporting time to Nisa. Thanks
10th October 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

our joining date is confirm 21st nov 2012..nisa hyderabad has told me..
cisf si 2011 batch no need to worry now..lets cheers...cheers....enjoy it d holydays....@msingson
10th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

pls giv true info abt joining dnt creat ur own stories abt cisf 2011 btch.
11th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have been selected in ssb as si. Plz tell me when i got my joining letter.
12th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Semz Every SI in CISF r so anxious like me about da Calin leter. Opefully through a reliable news that we r all gonna receive in the month of oct 2012 for da batch of 39th i'e. 2011 batch. N da training will date will b of no problem less we get da calin letter.
12th October 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

my joining letter(cisf si-2011) has been come.joining date is-21 nov.Adil khan-8058451433
12th October 2012, 08:59 PM
adil5484

my joining letter(cisf si-2011) has been come.Adil Khan(rajasthan)-8058451433
12th October 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys..today ( 12th october 2012) I recieved my cisf sub inspr appoinment letter...chill and be ready to report on 21st november 2012 at NISA,hyderabad..
If any of u guys have doubt then plz contact me at my facebook id.- [[email protected]]......
Best of luck guys:)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?