27th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

if any student fail in 9th cbse can he promate to 10th
28th March 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

if i fail in maths only for 3 or 4 marks , the cbse board give grace of 3 marks ?
31st March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is any method to give retest in 10th exam for 1 subject?
3rd April 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

ok. I'm an ex CBSE student and ive given the 10nth boards. the minimum passing for CBSE is not 33 it is 40%. you have to get 40%. to pass. apparently all of you dont know what youre talking about
3rd April 2012, 12:20 PM
Jensen4eva24*7

Your'e not worth staying in 10nth if you cant pass a math exam. it's disgraceful. the board papers are usually easy and if your'e failing in those what chance do you think you have in the 12th?. buck up. go study. going for a compartmental exam is really sick.
7th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is cbse tries to pass every student b"cause my physics paper is not soo god nd hoping that i'll failed
9th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

is the cbse valuation are strict????
is d failure chance is high????
9th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

if student failed in one subject , is there any gracing marks be given on total percentage
9th April 2012, 07:27 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Well to pass CBSE exam you need to get min 33% in all subjects.
If you fail in 10th class then you have to give compartment exam once result get declared.
Same candidate is for 12th class the exam date will be anounced by CBSE.
All the best.
16th April 2012, 09:06 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

The minimum marks for passing in any subject is 33 .

So, you will be considered passed if you can secure atleast 33 marks in all your subjects.

There is very less chances of failure as cbse tries to pass all the students .

Don't leave your answer sheet blank . atleast write the matters given in your question . Doing this will prevent you form getting failed.

But if unfortunately you get failed then you have the opportunity of passing the exam after clearing the compartment exam which is held 2 or 3 month after the declaration of the result .

Keep in touch with your school official to get your admit card for compartment.
17th April 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can a student apply for compartment exam if he is fail in 2 subjects in XIIth?
28th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hey dude i m navjyot singh gill of gyan mata vidya vihar nanded
i m detained in 9th nd gave my re-exam on 23-4-12
nd again i m detained...
is there any solution...???plz help...
29th April 2012, 01:01 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear,

CBSE exams are conducted for class 10 & 12th Every Year.

For CBSE you need to appear in a minimum of 5 papers.
The minimum marks required to pass the exam is 33%.

But why are aiming just to pass. CBSE exams are not very difficult and if you study even a little then i am sure that you can easily score above 55-60% marks.

If you fail in mathematics then you will have to give a compartmental exam which will take place after 2 months from the declaration of results.

All the Best.................
29th April 2012, 02:02 AM
Rajgour

dear,
well to pass CBSE exam you need to get minimum 33 % in all subjects .

if you fail in 10 th class then you have to give compartment exam once result get declared.

same condition is for 12th class.
10th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

If i attempt all questions of paper but the answer is not very true the can i pass the exams?
14th May 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

if i attempt all the questions in physics chemistry maths will i pass if all the questions are true
21st May 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

If i fail in maths paper in 12th board exam
Do i need to give the compartment???
28th May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

is cbse improvement exam easy,will every one appearing for improvement exam surely passes,especially matematics
28th May 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th maths, physics and biology. Is it possible to write compartment exam for these three subjects?
28th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i have got E2 in mathematics in cbse 10 exam.how can I be eligible to take science subject in 12th class?- prashant, jamshedpur
28th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I FAILED IN 2 SUBJECT SO I HAVE TO REAPPAER IN ALL SUB OR JUST 2.
29th May 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in chemistry practical in class 12.. will i be allowed to seat in aieee counselling??
29th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in maths n i have been choosen for compartment exams but i want to know that after passing my compartment exam will i be provided with two results one compartment result n 2nd the real one or what?
29th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: due to the poor percentage can i appear in cbse exam again

i have got poor percentage in class 12th cbse board exam. can i be eligible to give exam of all the subjects again ?
31st May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for Maths compartment exams in July 2012. will this impact my AIEEE counselling if i get good rank in that.
5th June 2012, 07:54 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
The pass marks for each paper in CBSE examination is

33%.... in case a student fails to score above 33%

he will have to appear in comparttmental examination

i.e. special examination for such candidates.

you can appear again in comptt. and pass the subject.. finally

on passing this you will get certificates and you can go for higher studies.

You have to apply/register separately and you can then appear

dates are anounced some days after declaration of the results.
thank you
19th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i fail in class 12 cbse from UP .my father posted to HP can i get admission there pls help me its urgent
27th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed PUC second year in 1992 with 33% of in Electronics. Is it equivalent to Tamilnadu plus two? Is it any problem?
29th June 2012, 10:15 AM
jyoti91

hello friends,
CBSE board exam is not considered tough to pass .You may face difficulty in securing good marks but passing is not a problem .[/COLOR][/B]

The minimum marks for passing in any subject is 33 .

So, you will be considered passed if you can secure atleast 33 marks in all your subjects.

There is very less chances of failure as cbse tries to pass all the students .

Don't leave your answer sheet blank . atleast write the matters given in your question . Doing this will prevent you form getting failed.

But if unfortunately you get failed then you have the opportunity of passing the exam after clearing the compartment exam which is held 2 or 3 month after the declaration of the result .

[B]Keep in touch with your school official to get your admit card for compartment.

thank you
12th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i haveallredy passed 10 th class wef1999 but los of parcentage so i want to for growth prcentg of pfc course frm mku but i am at parsent doing grudetion frm mdsu ajmer ? i have no problem of thjs class just sending answer thanks
27th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 9th SA1 in maths so i have to give a re exam so i can give it or not? Please help me?
4th October 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage of sa1 and sa2 will going for the final result.
9th October 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how will i get 85% in 10? i only got 55% in sa1 examination
5th December 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i m totly confusd whethr 2 take maths as an additionl subjct or not...plzzz let me knw wts d minimum marks to clear additionl maths??n is it helpful for further studies??
25th February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

If one fails in physics in cls 12th, what he should do?
4th March 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Cbse board exam is for physics is for 100 marks..That is 30 marks for practicals and 70 marks on what we write in the exam..So if i get 30 on 30 in practicals and do i need only 3 to pass on 100? Or i need to also pass on 70? If i dont pass for 70, will it be considered as fail? then do i need to write reexam?
4th March 2013, 01:49 AM
bhbjbh

For 12th standard, Physics exam do i also need to pass on 70? Or is it okay if i pass on 100 using practicals?
5th March 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

if i got 15 marks in math out of 90 in cce patterm exam.nd my summative 1 nd 2, all formative exam got 70% marks then i fail or pass.
20th March 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

if got 75% but i m fail in my extra sub-math what will be the result?
22nd March 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

if i get 20 or 23 in maths will i be given grace marks to pass?
11th April 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

will i b considered fail or pass if i pass in all subjects except maths(as 6th subject)
17th May 2013, 11:31 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You need to pass all the subjects irrespective of if you have done exceptionally well in all your subjects.

Compartmental exams are not difficult, its same as you board exam, however difficulty level is bit low so that candidate can easily pass.
Their checking is also not strict but it varies from teacher to teacher.

All the best
27th May 2013, 11:27 AM
adam yusuf

Default Re:if i fail in economics in class 12th and get 52% aggregate will i pass

if i fail in economics in class 12th board and i get 52% aggregate will i be passed
28th May 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i gave mt-cet and i'm quite sure that i will get through it, but the problem is i got compartment in one subject and the admission process in colleges will start from the month of June or July i suppose . and the compartment exam will be held in the month of July or August, so i just wanna know whether any college will give me the admission or not
3rd June 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

if i have fail in maths and passed in clat exam............should i eligeble for clat college???
2nd August 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there will be grace marking in the compartment exam of 2013 maths??????
7th August 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i hv again fail in cbsc compartment exam which had done in 16 july 2013.....kiya m vhi compartment vala exam dobara de skti hu ya sare 5 subjecj k dobara exam dene padenge............private condidate jada better h ya regulr school
19th September 2013, 04:31 PM
reet batra

Wink d to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths thhen I would have to give my exam?

u need to study first chapters 3 -4 times then u will get to to know
study in night
make bullet points
do the subject in which ur very weak
make fill in the blanks make ur own questions answers
dont take any help
and u need to pass so u have to score above 33%
20th September 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

passing percentage of class 9
25th September 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i have got 15 marks in maths? pls u tll me that i fail or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?