9th October 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

do they fail the students of 10th as the cbsc is very tuff?
3rd November 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

What happens if any one fail in sa1 maths and again fail in Re-exam (class 10)???
20th November 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

If a child fails in SA1 exams of 10th in maths, and in the subsequent retest, can the school not allow him to sit for the boards???
22nd November 2013, 09:34 AM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Yes, you give math exam for passing you need 33 %
26th November 2013, 11:09 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Minimum 33 marks are required in all subject
28th November 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

iF ANY STUDENTS failed in sa1 den he failed in sa2 also..plzzz tell me __________ plzzz
28th November 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

if anY sTuDEnT faILEd IN sA1 dEN hE faiLED In Sa2 ALSO PLZZZZZZZZZZ tEL me______ plzzz
30th November 2013, 08:23 AM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

The passing marks is 33 percent in all subject or you fail then you apply for compatment and pass your current class...
Good Luck
30th November 2013, 10:50 PM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

Hi friend
all are same that was 33% in all subject
5th March 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in physics.and i give compartment..then can i take admisson in any medical college this year
8th March 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i think i will fail in Maths in board exams 10th but i have done good in other sub., will i be promoted to 11th?????????????
21st March 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in maths nd pass in all the subjects like accoutntancy,economics,business studies, English and physical Education then whether i will considered as pass or i will have to give the compartmental exam ?? PlZzzz reply soon
27th March 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

if someone get fail in one subject,although he has done well in other subject,he will be promoted from 9th to 10th or not
12th April 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 9th fail in one subject scince ..i will pass or not in 10th ....pleace help mee
17th April 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

my daughter she fails to clear the final exams of 9th school has given her the chance to reappear in those to subjects but again she was not able to clear those papers is there any solution can they give one more chance to the student or can they promot the student to 10th
24th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in maths cbse class 12 then without giving compartment will i get admission in delhi university??
26th May 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

If i had not given the practical exam in history shall i will pas or not in 12 cbse exams??
28th May 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 074 marks in english in theory this is out of how much
15th July 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about scoring the examinationthat if my passing marks are 59.8 then it will be equal to whole numbers or remains in decimal
15th July 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about scoring the examinationthat if my passing marks are 59.8 then it will be equal to whole numbers or remains in decimal
13th October 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to pass the 10th cbse board?child is afraid of board.
17th October 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I was fail in maths compartment exams of class 10 the now I want to know that I was declared fail or pass with accessment help ,,......,, plz tell me
7th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have opted commerce stream and am confident to score well in my main subjects. But my 5th sub is maths and 6th sub is fine arts. I am scared as I dont focus much in maths. What if I fail in maths , will my fine arts will replace it or do I need to give compartment for this?
30th January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks i have to score in maths nd science to pass in 10 th board exam
24th February 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have total 6 subjects out of which one is additional i. e COMPUTER so if i fail in maths would i be considered pass and get into science stream?
5th March 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am in class ninth and I know you about in maths am very worried that I am pass in maths because in say my number in maths 14 so I can pass in second term by chance this exam I take 14 marks so I can pass in both exam?
11th March 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Wht if I fail in one subject in SA2 and two subjects in SA1 will I be promoted to 10th grade ??? Plz answer me it's a humble request plz
16th March 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

if someone clear previous papers taken by school but fail in one subject so he would have to give the compartment or not
17th March 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

If I fail only in one exam in say of 10std will they promote me in 11th class? ? Plzz quickly tell
18th March 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have six sujects... Four main and two optional... (accounts, bst, eco, english as main and phy edu and maths as optional.... Wat will happen if i fail in maths? Will it effect my results or will i have to appear for compartment?? Plz help..
20th March 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What happen if I fail in one additional subject out of six subjects...i have hummanity stream...plzz tell me??
20th March 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

IF I FAIL IN ANY ONE SUBJECT OUT OF 5 BUT I AM HAVING 6TH PAPER THAN I WILL PASS OR NOT
6th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have six subjects in case I fail in physics in class 12 i will be considered pass or fail.?
26th May 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Will every one who appeared for CBSE 10th std exam students get pass
28th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give the exam for maths even if we are passed????
3rd June 2015, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I need to know that this year I was given rip in maths for class 10 when are the improvement exams and can I continue with my 11th class or I need to discontinue it till my improvement
25th September 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are needed in class 10th to pass if the paper is of 90 marks of maths
27th October 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

In cbse board in class tenth if i fails in maths then after a compartment exam also fails then what to do?
2nd November 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass in each subject in SA1 Class 10, and what is passing Marks
14th March 2016, 04:59 PM
shivamkalra99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the disadvantages of compartment in class 12th cbse?
doest it effect the future career ?
When do i have to give compartment exam and will it me written in my mark sheet that i have got passed in compartment exam or will it effect my career.Or can i take physical education instead of maths now?
18th March 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

if i get above 60 marks in all the subjects and if iam failed in one subject -i am studying in class 9 will i be promoted to class 10
23rd March 2016, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

if i have solved only 40 marks maths 10th board exam but i have not left any space in answersheet and also wrote the given things from the questions which i was not able to solve..could i pass in mathematics
21st March 2017, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I attempt all the questions in Maths class 12 board exam and leave only 8 marks,but the problem is that If I am not getting the answers I leave It and proceed to next question.So is there any chance to pass
28th May 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have been 33 score in math I will give the able to give compartment paper to get maximum no
If it possible so what I do
30th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

In CBSE 2018 board exam if I fail in maths then computer marks will count or not I will pass or fail plzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?