19th March 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Administrative work in Coimbatore after M.A(English literature) and 5 years of experience in garment field?

i finished my MA in Eng Lit and had experience in Garments Field for five years. But now i am looking for Admin Work in Coimbatore. Will i get the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?
  2. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  3. How to become Sales Tax officer after B.Com and a work experience of 10 years in accounting field?
  4. Any relevant government job is there for me having experience in Garment Industry?
  5. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates -- [New]
  6. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field?
  7. Can I work in Armed Forces in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  9. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  11. What skills are needed to become a Garment Technologist? Is there any post graduation course in Garment Technology?
  12. Banking field course after graduation and with 3 years of job experience?
  13. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Job opportunities in Ministry of Textiles if I have 15 years experience in Garment Export Industry?
  15. Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?
  16. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  17. Government jobs available in Leather/Footwear field for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  18. How to get admission in London Business School?

19th March 2011, 07:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Administrative work in Coimbatore after M.A(English literature) and 5 years of experience in garment field?

Considering your academic background you will not be eligible for admin work. Also you experience too lies in a different area. Even if you secure a job it will be at a junior level. It is advisable to go in for course related in this field. This will give you a better chance in moving to field.

2nd August 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Administrative work in Coimbatore after M.A(English literature) and 5 years of experience in garment field?

We are looking for faculty members to fill up vacancies in our English Literature department. Looking for MA, M Phil gradutes in Coimbatore. Please call 80567 77727 or 0422-6452327

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?