25th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Rashmitoppo

Admission in B.Com at St. Xavier's College Kolkata is possible without maths?

In St. Xavier's college Kolkata, maths is a mandatory subject for admission in B.Com. I've took computer. If i still score more than 60% will i be able to get admission for B.Com there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  2. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  4. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  5. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata? -- [New]
  6. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  9. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
  10. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  11. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  12. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  14. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  15. Will I get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 94.5% in ISC
  16. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  17. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
25th May 2017, 04:51 PM
help100%

Default Re: Admission in B.Com at St. Xavier's College Kolkata is possible without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmitoppo View Post
In St. Xavier's college Kolkata, maths is a mandatory subject for admission in B.Com. I've took computer. If i still score more than 60% will i be able to get admission for B.Com there?
Look to get admission at St. Xaviers College you need to have 60% marks as the minimum criteria and Accountancy and Maths is the compulsory subject which evry BCom aspirant should posses.

If you don't have Maths with Accountancy and then you cant to take admission in BCom at SXC, better try at South City College or Goenka College or Ashotosh College.

Hope the above information helped you in this regard, for further query please do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?