25th January 2012, 07:28 PM
samusathish

Admission details for diploma courses in software?

hi,

My cousin is doing his 10th standard. In future, he wants to continue his career in diploma (software diploma courses). Please help us in searching for the above details.

Samusathish

7th November 2012, 05:35 PM
jhontyrathod

Default Re: Admission details for diploma courses in software?

Dear friend,
As soon as 10th result declared find the notification about admission council details , i.e. application forms for diploma cources. This form is same for all branches of diploma.So apply through that and get date of your reporting. There are three mock rounds and you have to fill the names of colleges as per priority you want to get admission.
17th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission details for diploma courses in software?

[QUOTE=samusathish;1694706]hi,

My cousin is doing his 10th standard. In future, he wants to continue his career in diploma (software diploma courses). Please help us in searching for the above details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?