23rd June 2011, 04:37 PM
Ruby dsilva

Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?

I want to get admission in MBBS government medical college I would like to know if there are any management seats in Government medical colleges. Also I would like to know about the mangement seat in pvt colleges with minimum fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  5. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  7. Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?
  8. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any management seats in government medical colleges?
  12. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  16. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  18. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
29th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?

how to study so that i can crack mbbs
1st July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?

i want first merit list of assocet2011
8th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for govt. medical college in up as well as private colleges
10th July 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby dsilva View Post
I want to get admission in MBBS government medical college I would like to know if there are any management seats in Government medical colleges. Also I would like to know about the mangement seat in pvt colleges with minimum fee structure.
pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
31st July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how much seats are fillup of mbbs in maharashtra ?
8th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

mbbs management seats in andhrapradesh
8th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

any management mbbs seats in andhrapradesh
18th August 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to know if i can get admission in MBBS with 75%?
25th August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

20th October 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to get into medical colg
21st October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the BHMS admission date in AP
22nd October 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

how many seats available for medical admission in government colleges in session 2011 2012
25th October 2011, 09:56 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,
Min : 0°C, In Bangalore .... The fee for MBBS government seats in COMED-K and minority ... The fee under management quota is Rs 3.25 lakh for MBBS seats and Rs 2.3 ... In private medical colleges, of the total 619 Post Graduate medical ... the fees structure for BDS admission for NRI's in Deccan medical ...
9th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

donation of medical colege in karnataka
15th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i need admission in medical college contact me soon plzzzzzzzzzzz
10th January 2012, 11:02 PM
subhashchandrasahu

i want to get admision in MBBS in govt or govt added medical college without appearing in premedical test let me know procidure and fee stucture
25th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How much cost about mbbs in government
23rd March 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

to get direct admission ins course with minimum fee structure?
24th March 2012, 03:25 PM
helpadmission

There are few procedure to get admission with minimum course fee structure.
Fir details: contact: [email protected]
25th March 2012, 02:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby dsilva View Post
hi!
For admission in govt medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> State-P.M.T
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> A.M.U
> B.H.U
> M.G.I.M.S
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th April 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any medical college which joins students based on marks scored in intermediate
7th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me fee structure for mbbs in deccan college
8th May 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

can i reappear fr k-cet to get a seat of medical.. answer m this as early as possible..
15th May 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

list of govt medical colleges in maharashtra
24th May 2012, 06:44 PM
karu_12

I am a Software engineer and I have some good refernce in karnataka to get managemtn seats.

please contact me thru mail id [email protected] if u want MBBS or BE management seat .

please mail me whcih college you want in Karnataka and your cutoff percentage marks also for

I can help you if you giv eme your requirements clearly thur mail and send ur contact name, number also for clarification.

thanks
Karun
24th May 2012, 07:15 PM
karangarg

sir tell me the fee structure of medical colleges in punjab....
11th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 128 marks in Mht-cet. can i get the admission in gouvernment medical colleges for mbbs/bds in mumbai??
14th June 2012, 02:48 AM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

Thumbs up Re: Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?

I am a doctor and I have some good refernce in Medical and dental colleges of India to get management seats.

please contact me thru mail id [email protected] if u want MBBS or bds management seat .

please mail me which college you want and your cutoff percentage marks if you have given any entrance exams

I can help you if you give me your requirements clearly thru mail and send ur contact name, number also for clarification.

We have already provided admissions to several students replying through these posts in medical institutes like MGM, Bangalore, CMC Ludhiana and MGM pondichery(if form filled), and other institutes

thanks
Dr.Aniruddh

Last edited by dr.anirudhmakhecha; 14th June 2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: additional important info
14th June 2012, 07:30 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

For admission in govt medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> State-P.M.T
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> A.M.U
> B.H.U
> M.G.I.M.S
etc
Thanks
3rd July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i want payment seat in gulbarga fee structure
21st April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sachin tanwar
I want to know about the seat availale for mbbs and how much marks are required
to take admission
14th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i hvscrd 126 in neet..cn i get admissn in nyc govt medicl colleges..??
15th June 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 82PERCENTIL IN NEET , IS THERE ANY CHANCES TO GET ADMISSION IN MBBS OR BDS
15th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i got 56 marks in my NEET 2013 exam, is there any chance of getting admission in govt. medical colleges????????????????
14th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I score 81 percentile in neet 2013 any chance admission of mgm institute health science in maharastra
14th May 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I SCORE 936marks with 160.25cut off in board exam can i enter into medical colleges in maharastra,with low fees
8th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

M frm guj..what is the producer to get the admission in mbbs in karnataka..in a private clg..what would be fee structure..???
Plzz help me..
26th June 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there management quota in any govt.college in Mumbai for a seat of mbbs? What is minimum donation ? [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?