30th April 2011, 12:50 PM
raktim256

Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?

Sir, myself Raktim Chaudhury working as Assistant Manager, ASEB in Biswanath Chariali. I have completed my BE (EE) degree in 2009. Now i want to do MBA correspondence course under Tezpur University. so, I want to know about the admission procedures and fee structures of the course for 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  6. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  10. What is the total amount required for CS course?
  11. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  12. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  13. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  14. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  15. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  16. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  18. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
23rd June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?

Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA course in Tezpur University?
10th October 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?

Sir i want to know the fee structure of MBA correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?