13th October 2010, 07:01 PM
SANJAY KUMAR SINHA

Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2?

Please explain in details about getting admission procedure in law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2.

Related Questions:
13th October 2010, 10:52 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2?

dear sir/madam,
for knowing Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2
contact;

INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
MAIDAN GARHI, NEWDELHI-110068
INDIA
Ph:- 29532321; Fax: 29536588
15th October 2010, 11:15 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2?

Hi friend,

IGNOU has named their school in this discipline as School of Law(SOL) . This school only offers , through distance learning, PhD programme for LLM passouts. This was started in 2009, and 55% in LLM is must to get in . Since you are a 12th pass candidate you will not be eligible to get in the any distance law course, since IGNOU do not conduct LLM course through distance media.
Check this out:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/56/2
1st January 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10 2?

sir
I have completed BSc in Mathematics, Electronics and Physics with 56.6 % as a raggular student. Now i Want to do Engineering with correspodance.
Plz suggst me about he procedure and fee structure of it.
Thanks

with regards
Manish Yadav
14th February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10 2?

I am a CA final students and I want to join LLB from IGNOU if any so pls tell me about the procudures
22nd February 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for llb correspondence course through and eligibility?
2nd March 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I wish to know when is the time for Master or PG course for Intellectual property right, can I appaear for exam from Assam Centre ?
2nd March 2011, 12:59 PM
tanuj_jrt

when is the timn for admission for Master couse of Intellectual property right and Can i appear for exam from Jorhat Centre?
26th March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have complited my 12 class form arts, so how can I do law
31st March 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have complited my 12 from science side and i want to do LLB. So how to do it?
18th April 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 2 in 1998 with 49% marks. Do I eligible for any correspondence law course at present. Do let me know at [email protected]
19th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I'have completed C.S and now i want to pursue law from IGNOU through distance learning plz tell me the procedure to do it
20th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA and MSW and want a LLB degree in distance education, how can i do in in IGNOU this year 2011, what is the cost for 3yr, please tell me the exact details.
21st April 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my LLB degree from Madras University in a regular college(Madras Law College). I have only 45% in Law.Thereafter did my Masters in Public Administration from Madras University through Correspondence course. Now i am looking forward to pursue my Masters in Law. Could you please let me know if i will be eligible for admission at IGNOU. Hoping to hear from you asap. Thanks.
22nd April 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed LLM and now i want ugc net notes in hindi from IGNOU.So plz tell me the procedure to do it.
25th April 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I. am BA & Want to do LLB Distance learning from Ignou. kindly tell me the procedure to do it
26th April 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

RESP SIR
I AM BSC CS( PHYSICS MATHS CS)KKNOW I WANT TO DO MSC IN ELECTRONICS PLZ TELL ME SIR
1st May 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir
i had passed my graduation(BA) in 1982, now i want to do LLB. through distance learning in hindi, for that i want to know about the procedure, duration and fees structure.
D V Sharma
1st May 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I had done my graduation(BA) in 1982, now i want to do LLB. through distance learning, for that i want to know about the admission procedure, duration and fees structure.
1st May 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
i am pursuing my graduation(b.com) from DU and after that want to a course of Company Secretary...can u pls help me out by giving the information regarding the same...
2nd May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam .
Iam venkat from Hyderabad. one of my friend has completed her Diploma in Home science(10 2).But she is where must interested to become lawyer pls suggest me some institutes which offer law coursrs in hyderabad. through distence education.
4th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,
I have completed MA in HINDI from IGNOU at KOLKATA & I want to do LLB through distance learning, for that i want to know about the admission procedure, duration and fees structure.
12th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I AM STUDENT OF B.A. I WANT TO KNOW THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE LLB IN IGNOU DISTANCE LEARNING.
13th May 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i am a company sectary student and i want to do llb correspondence. so if you have some good options of colleges , please inform me.
13th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,

I am VAISHALI PATEL from Baroda. I am doing MBA from IGNOU & I want to do LLB through distance learning, for that i want to know about the admission procedure, duration and fees structure.
13th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA and i want to do LLB through Distance learning for that i want to know about the admission procedure, duration and fees structure.
14th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

myself ms.shakira from tonk rajasthan,i wanna law from ignou,i have done my msc b.ed,kindly tell me fee structure and admission procedure.
16th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing MBA, HR and i want to do llb through correspondence...so plz tell me the procedure of admission...
17th May 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CA final students and I want to join LLB from IGNOU if any so pls tell me about the procudures
good keep it up guys here u
20th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

HI, MY NAME IS DEVYANI I WANT TO DO LLB FROM IGNOU . PLS CONFIRM ME FOR BA IGNOU SUBJECT.& HOW MUCH DURATION FOR B.A LLB

MY ID IS [email protected]
21st May 2011, 04:31 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

dear friend,
IGNOU has named their school in this discipline as School of Law(SOL) . This school only offers , through distance learning, PhD programme for LLM passouts. This was started in 2009, and 55% in LLM is must to get in . Since you are a 12th pass candidate you will not be eligible to get in the any distance law course, since IGNOU do not conduct LLM course through distance media.
Check this out:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/56/2
thanks
22nd May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for law 3 years correspondence course after graduation (B.A External 1994) with 43.5% of marks.
24th May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

llb courses through distance learning
2nd June 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

complted b.a with 49% wanted to do law corse from ignou am i eligible for that reply at [email protected]
6th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am working as ateacher & yet 2Yrs for my retirement .I have completed M.L (Contracts),with 5!% (Annamalai University through DDE), can i join P h.D in law through Correspondence courses ( in Recognized University ) is it available in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu or IGNOU N.ARDHANARI-P.H.COLONY-635 001
7th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have completed M.Com with 50% since 2002 & my date of birth is 01.07.1979 I want to do law corse from ignou so Plz suggst me about he procedure and fee structure of it.
Thanks

with regards
Asim Ali
7th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam

Iam a student of B.A. 1ST year of i.g.n.o.u university but i want to do law how is it possible for me to do the course of law with B.A.
I have done B.P.P. from IGNOU give me some obtion
11th June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am b.a from ignou having basic qualification from pseb, can i eligible to take admission in law now in 2011
11th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a degree holder of b.a. from ignou, now i want to take admission in law 3-year degree course. is it eligible to take admission
12th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m b.a. student 2nd year i want do llb after b.a. complete pls sir gyde me
15th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

m a science student i hv recently passed my 2 wid 56% is der ny chance 4 me in doing llb (hons)...??
18th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.com from DU in 2009 by getting 49% marks and pursuing Company Secretary Professional Programe from ICSI and now
i want to do LLB correspondance from IGNU please tell am i eligible for admission in LLB ???? and please tell me the details, procedure
for taking admission in LLB.
18th June 2011, 12:43 PM

I have passed B.com from DU in 2009 by getting 49% marks and pursuing Company Secretary Professional Programme from ICSI and now
i want to do LLB correspondence from IGNU please tell am i eligible for admission in LLB ???? and please tell me the details, procedure
18th June 2011, 12:45 PM

I have passed B.com from DU in 2009 by getting 49% marks and pursuing Company Secretary Professional Programme from ICSI and now
i want to do LLB correspondence from IGNU please tell am i eligible for admission in LLB ???? and please tell me the details, procedure

19th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hi...sir
I have done 10 2 in year 2009...can me apply for LLb course.if yes so send me full detail & eliblity at
Email- [email protected]
21st June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am a commerce graduate and currently working with an airline industry from last 10years would like to further do my post graduation in law
could you please guide me which course should i select in law which can help me to further grow in respective field need your guidance and advice
i would like to do through distance learning please advice if it is possible and from were can i pursue my course

Best Regards,

Sandeep K
[email protected]
23rd June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.com(ca) from avs college by getting 73% now i want to do LLB in regular college please tell am i eligible or admission in LLB,and tell me the details,procedure for taking admission in LLB. Email id:[email protected]
27th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my 10 class from cbse and i want to do llb?
27th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Does INGOU offer LLB
2nd July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want know about proceure of lllb Ignou admission i have comleted my graducation ,i iwant to do llb please any provided me infromation my mail ,id . [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?