8th May 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Yale university (USA) after 12th standard?

how much % i have in 12 standard to get admission in yale university ? which test i have to clear for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  2. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  3. Which all courses are best to do master degree in US after completion of MBBS course?
  4. How to get admission in USA universities after completing 12th with Biology subject?
  5. Do Universities in USA consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters program?
  6. Requirements for admission in 6th standard at USA for an Indian?
  7. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  8. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  9. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  10. Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
  11. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  12. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  14. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  15. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Should I have to appear in LSAT to study LLB in Yale University? Eligibility to appear in LSAT?
  18. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?