29th September 2014, 01:52 PM
satyabrat mahalik

What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?

Hi All,

I want to know what is the procedure to get admission in MSC math at Utkal University and what is the cutoff marks to be obtain to pass the entrance exam and when will be the entrance exam.

Thanks,
Satyabrat

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  5. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  6. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  8. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  9. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  10. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  12. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
  13. Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?
  14. Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
  15. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  17. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Previous years physics question papers of MSc entrance of Utkal University
8th May 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?

What is the syllabus of MSC mathematics entrance test of 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?