24th April 2018, 10:46 PM
Sairamkurapati

Am I allowed to change the college in 3rd year under same university?

Currently I'm pursuing my 2nd year. I have 2 question:
1. Can I change my college in 3rd year under same university?
2. If I change the college then the certificate comes under which college for four years?

11th May 2018, 09:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I allowed to change the college in 3rd year under same university?

Sorry, to say that you are not allowed to change the college in the middle of the course. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college/ university. None of the colleges/ universities doesn't offer direct admission in third year of degree course. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years degree course from the same college as it is not allowed to change to another college.
11th May 2018, 11:00 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I allowed to change the college in 3rd year under same university?

Yes it is possible to change college in undergoing sessions.
You have to apply for transfer certificate as well as CLC i.e. college leaving certificate.
It will be issued by college.
After completing education you will get passing certificate from same college which you have taken admission after transfer. It means from same college in which you are studying currently not from previous college.
29th October 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a physiotherapy student in 3rd year i have one arrier due to the personal reason i have return my TC. Is there any chance to continue my Bpt any other colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?