23rd October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for to appear for NDA 1 exam?

my date of birth is 01-01-1994. am i eligible to appear for nda1 2012 exam.is 1st january included in age limit

23rd October 2011, 10:40 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for to appear for NDA 1 exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my date of birth is 01-01-1994. am i eligible to appear for nda1 2012 exam.is 1st january included in age limit
Yes you are eligible to apply for this examination.

N.D.A means National Defence Academy Examination for admission to Army wings,Navy wings and Air force.

The examination was conducted two times in a year by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility for N.D.A examination :-

The candidate must be completed 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.

Candidates who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination can also apply for this examination.

The candidate age limits for this examination is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

If you are interested in Army wings and then you need to completed 12th examination in any desire subject.

If you are interested in Navy wings and Air force and then you need to completed 12th examination with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level examination.

The application forms are available in online or offline.

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
23rd October 2011, 10:42 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Information Regarding NDA Examination.

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the admission in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA examination. This examination is conducted twice in every year once in the month of April and other in the month of August. The NDA examination is only for the unmarried male candidates female candidates are not eligible for the NDA examination. To appear in NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th class with any stream from a recognize board. The 12th board exam appearing student are also eligible for the NDA examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of the examination.

If your date of birth is 1/1/1994 then according to eligibility criteria you are eligible for the NDA-1 examination. The details information is given on the official website of the UPSC. According to UPSC website the NDA-1 examination will be held on the 15th April 2012 and the last date of receipt of application form is 30th January 2012 and the details notification will be published on 31th December 2011. For complete information regarding NDA examination please visit the website of UPSC : http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
24th October 2011, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

Your date of birth is 01-01-1994.So for 2012 NDA exam , you are eligible because your age is below 18 years.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
24th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Im very much confused about the age criteria which is given in NDA information brochure saying the candidates must be of age 16.5 to 19 years. And the date of birth given in application form of UPSC exam for CDS(I) is from 1989 to 1994. How come the year 1995 is not given in the auto selection process as my age is 16.5 and Im fully eligible according to the criteria given in the brochure???? Plzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

12/10/1995
9th December 2011, 11:05 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

>>NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC to select students for different fields like ARMY,NAVY and AIR FORCE.

>>There is one single papers for all these fields and students can apply for all three according to his preferences .

The NDA examination is done in three phases ::

1.Written exam
2.SSB
3.Medical .

Pattern of the examination ::

Eligibility for the exam ::

>>Interested candidates must have passed class 12th examination in any streams for the ARMY

>>You must have physics and maths a s a compulsory subjects for the NAVY and AIR FORCE .

>>You should be between 16.5 to 19 years that is you must have born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.Since you are born on 1st January, 1994 which means that you are not eligible for the exam even if it is because of one day .

Important dates for NDA I 2012 ::

Sale of application form ::31.12.2011
Last date to apply for the examination ::30.01.2012
Date of examination ::15.04.2012

For more information ::http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2nd January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 01-01-1994 but there is no 'yes' option in the age relaxation claim, how can i continue filling part 1 registration for nda1 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?