20th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for it after studying in diploma final year?

i am studying diploma final year last sem am i elegible to apply????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job after studying diploma mechanical engineering final year
  2. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  3. Can I be eligible for IIT JEE exam after studying in final year diploma in electronics engineering?
  4. How to apply for AMIE after completing diploma final year?
  5. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  9. How to get job based on diploma course in Hyderabad? Which company to apply for the job?
  10. How to apply for CBI after completing B.Tech final year? Am I eligible for the exam?
  11. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force through AFCAT exam? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in IIT being an Automobile Engineering Diploma final year student?
  14. Can a final year B.Tech. student apply for Civil Services Preliminary examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE? I have done 3 year diploma course in CSE just after my 10th. How may I get previous year question papers, exam patterns and syllabus for IITJEE ?
  17. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
28th July 2012, 03:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for it after studying in diploma final year?

Your question does not have proper details for us to provide the information you want. You haven't mentioned for which course do you want to know the eligibility.
Please provide your academic qualification in details and the desired course you want to pursue to get precise information from us.
28th July 2012, 09:59 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

--> i am sorry my dear friend you have not provide proper details or information and about your course.

-->please provide your educational /wcademic qualification so that i can give you beneficial or favourable advice.

am sory but provide me with proper details....
3rd August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for final year.pls tell me
31st December 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th from CBSE board with aggregation marks of 7.2 and i am pursuing my diploma in the course of mechatronics and i want to know that will i be eligible for NDA entrance after completing my course...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?