5th October 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please provide me with the criteria which are followed? What are the minimum criteria needed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for KAS exam after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in 2nd class
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical communication and diploma?
  14. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  15. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  16. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th October 2017, 09:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please provide me with the criteria which are followed? What are the minimum criteria needed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for KAS (Karnataka Administrative Services) after completing your diploma in electrical engineering, because minimum qualification required to apply for KAS exam is bachelors degree or master degree from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding KAS exam:-

Eligibility Condition for KAS Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for KAS exam is bachelors degree or master’s degree from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for KAS exam is 21 to 35 years, Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for SC/ST category candidates.

Exam Pattern for KAS:-

:- Preliminary exam.

>> Consists of two papers and carries 200 marks each.

:- Main Exam.

>> Consists of 7 papers and carries 1800 marks.

:- Personality test.

For more details please visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
6th October 2017, 12:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IAS examination after completion of your diploma in electrical engineering course. To be eligible to apply for KAS examination, you should have passed Bachelor's Degree Course in any discipline from a government recognised University. You should be within 21 to 30 years of age to be eligible to apply for KAS examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
6th October 2017, 03:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of KAS is Karnataka Administrative Services.

Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts entrance exam for KAS. The eligibility criteria for KAS is:

1. You must have minimum academic qualification of graduation. Diploma in engineering or technology candidates can not apply for this exam.

You can pursue Bachelor of Technology or engineering to become eligible for this exam. For admission in B.Tech, you can apply for LEET or JEE.
6th October 2017, 07:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in KAS ( Karnataka Administrative Service ) examination.

The examination is conducted every year for recruitment in state service.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-35 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you cannot appear in examination now. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
6th October 2017, 07:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service.

This exam conducted by KPSC once in a year.

KPSC stands Karnataka Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should have Indian citizenship.

Candidate should complete the graduation from a recognised University.

Percentage required for IAS exam.

Final year pursuing candidate are eligible.

The candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Upper Age relaxation applicable for other categories.

3 years age relaxation applicable for OBC candidates.

5 years age relaxation applicable for SC / ST candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview.
6th October 2017, 07:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the minimum qualification required to appear in KAS exam is that a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.
You are still a diploma holders you are not eligible to appear in this exam. Complete your graduation from a recognised distance or regular University only after then you will be eligible.
6th October 2017, 08:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in K A S examination:

Aspirants must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation in a price limit is provided to reserved category students.

Diploma holders are not eligible to appear in this examinations to complete your degree in any stream you like then you are eligible.
6th October 2017, 11:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Services.

Eligibility criteria for KAS exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation stream candidates are also eligible for exam.

Age limit is 21-35 years.

After completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering, candidates are not eligible for KAS entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?