23rd January 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for MS in Germany after doing B.Tech from IT with 61%?

hi friends this is venkat .I have done with my b.tech from IT with 61% and inter with 52% and tenth with 63% . i also done with my IELTS and i scored 5.0. so iam eligible to apply for MS in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  2. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  3. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  4. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to apply for MS in Germany after doing B.Tech from IT with 61%?
  8. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  9. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  10. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  13. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
9th July 2016, 01:44 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for MS in Germany after doing B.Tech from IT with 61%?

Yes you are eligible to apply but you may not get a very good university as your IELTS score is low. Try giving the exam again and this time score more than 7.
Also, there are various other aspects which are considered when you apply to a university, so you can apply now too but don't get your hopes too high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?