8th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Soniyabheeman

Am I eligible for BSNL TTA job?

Is Under Graduate student (B.C.A..) eligible for BSNL tta jobs?
If so what all the certificates to be enclosed?

10th April 2014, 01:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSNL TTA job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniyabheeman View Post
No BCA students are ineligible to apply fro TTA Entrance Examination. The applicant who aspiring to apply for this entrance examination must complete Diploma in Engineering. So, as per you're educational qualification you're not eligible for BSNL TTA Entrance examination. So, please complete Engineering degree course in order to apply for BSNL TTA Entrance Examination. The minimum academic qualification in order to apply for BSNL TTA Entrance examination, the applicant should be complete diploma in engineering from recognized university. The age of the candidate should be crossed 18 yeas and should not crossed the age of 27 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
4th May 2014, 07:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniyabheeman View Post
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for BSNL TTA Entrance Examination after completing BCA course. Only Diploma or Engineering course candidates are eligible for BSNL TTA Entrance Examination.

So, Being a BCA student you're not eligible for TTA Entrance Examination. To appear in BSNL TTA Entrance Examination then the applicant should satisfy the below criteria,

Applicant should be complete Diploma course in any one of the specialization like, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, Radio, Computer, Instruments and Information Technology from recognized university.

(OR)

The Applicant hold a Master Degree course in Electronics from a recognized University.

The Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
22nd July 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am shiva i am b.com graduate am i eligible to work bsnl in any officer post? then i eligible when wil be notification announced?
28th June 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I've completed M.E in applied electronics and B.E in biomedical engineering... am i eligible to write bsnl tta exam 2016??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?