20th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) after passing out Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir, I have completed SSLC and Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to study Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) now. Am I eligible for this course? If yes, then by when should I apply online?

29th April 2018, 01:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) after passing out Diploma in Civil Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course, you should have passed 12th standard with Science or Arts stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in D.Ed course are done through entrance examination conducted at the state level. So, being a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder, you have to pursue 12th standard with Science or Arts stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course.
29th April 2018, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) after passing out Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Diploma in Education is a certificate level Education course.

Diploma in Education eligibility:

The minimum qualification to apply for it is a pass with 50% in 10 + 2 with science or arts group. Aspirants are required to have an aggregate of 50% in some institutions.

The candidate should attend a common entrance examination and the test is held in almost all states of India.

If you have completed your engineering course then on the basis of your 12th standard you are eligible to join D.Ed.
29th April 2018, 10:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Education:

The minimum qualification to apply for it is a pass with 50% in 10 + 2 with science or arts group. The aspirants are required to have an aggregate of 50% in some institutes.

Also, the candidate should attend a common entrance examination.

The course is suitable for those who are interested or desirous in diploma in education and develop the theoretical in the standings of schooling and education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?