12th October 2015, 11:24 AM
Sk bappa

Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?

I am a student of Nios and I wanted to known that ,is there any chance to get admission in physics honours in presidency university through entrance exam.

12th October 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk bappa View Post
I am a student of Nios and I wanted to known that ,is there any chance to get admission in physics honours in presidency university through entrance exam.
Yes, NIOS student are eligible to get admission in Presidency University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 80% marks in 12th standard are eligible for B.Sc in Physics in Presidency University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th October 2015, 08:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk bappa View Post
Yes, you are eligible for entrance exam of Physics honours in Presidency University, Kolkata.

NIOS is a recognized board from Central Government and its documents/degrees are accepted in every institution or college. It is approved by MHRD.

It was established in November, 1989. However, it was earlier called as National Open School (NOS) and later renamed as NIOS.

For additional details, you may visit: http://www.nios.ac.in

If you are still in doubt, you can directly contact to Presidency University.

Presidency University, Kolkata
Phone: 033 2257 3770
3rd October 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Rabindra open school student eligible for presidency entrance exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?