17th September 2012, 11:46 AM
1966rdpande

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

i have completed diploma in civil engineering,can i eligible to take admission in l.l.b.,if yes,then when & where plz.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  3. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  8. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for 3 year LLB course after completion of BA course with 43.33% of marks?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  12. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination?
  13. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  14. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for LLB? I have finished diploma engineering
  18. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
11th February 2014, 03:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You are eligible only if you have the parameters set by the authorities. Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions.
5th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

If a guy completed his diploma in engineering but not the HSSC 10 2 exam.are those candidates are ligible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?