6th October 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

If i complete m.tech in civil eng in distance education may i get govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?
  3. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  4. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  6. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers? -- [New]
  8. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  9. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  11. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  14. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering?
  15. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  16. For which government jobs am I eligible after passing civil engineering? How to apply for government exam?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  18. Can I be eligible for Government Jobs through B.Tech Civil Engineering from KSOU?
28th October 2012, 09:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Government Jobs after completion of M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for government jobs if you are completing the course from any recognized university. After completion of the course, you can apply for jobs in central/state government. You can join as Professor/Lecturer in colleges by qualifying NET exam. PWD, Water Authority, etc are some of the state government departments offering jobs. PSU like NTPC, GAIL, and SAIL also offer opportunity for civil engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?