27th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in BVCOE after taking 856 CET rank?

My rank in CET-128 IS 856. Can I get admission in LATERAL ENTRY B.Tech in BVCOE. I am SC candidate belonging to Delhi? Can you please give me the criteria and cut off rank followed previous year for the admission? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  2. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  3. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  4. Procedure to do degree course after Diploma on 10th basis?
  5. After scoring 1265 rank in B.Tech in Lateral Entry can I get a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  7. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  8. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. How may I get the application forms for taking admission in B.tech course through lateral entry in Haryana and Punjab?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  11. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  14. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  15. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  16. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  18. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
28th June 2017, 10:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in BVCOE after taking 856 CET rank?

Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering is an engineering college in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, India.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in BVCOE after taking 856 CET rank with SC category.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: A 4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110063
Phone: 011 2525 8637
29th June 2017, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry admission for B.Tech in BVCOE after taking 856 CET rank?

Yes, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission for pursuing B.Tech in BVCOE after securing 856 rank in CET examination. To be eligible to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board/ university. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the lateral entry examination and participating in the counselling process, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?