16th June 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

I have scored CGPA 6 in 10 th standard can i get sci stream in government or private schools near burari Delhi north 110084. Can you please let me know the possibilities on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

16th June 2016, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get science stream in government Schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard.

>> The minimum percentage required in class 10th for taking admission in government school is 75 to 80%.

>> My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private school because as per you marks you are eligible to take admission in science stream in private schools.
17th June 2016, 01:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

You have scored moderate Cumulative Grade Point Average 6 in your matriculation. You will not get admission in science stream in the top government CBSE schools. But there are so many private schools in which you can apply for science stream in 11th standard with your current CGPA. You can go for admission in :

** Mount Litera Zee School

Address : B-8, Rajiv Colony Marg, Block B, Loni Industrial Area, Near BLS Institute of Management, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201007
Phone : 0120 419 2543

** Shemford Futuristic School

Address : Shemford Futuristic School Bahadurgarh, Opp. S.d.m. Office,Delhi-Rohtak Road, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
Phone : 01276 232 232
17th June 2016, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Generally, the last cutoff in many prestigious top schools for science stream is 8 and above CGPA.
I am not sure that you are going to get science stream in good reputed school where CGPA for science stream goes very high but still you can try in some other school such as in private school for science stream with this 6 CGPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?