13th January 2018, 09:34 AM
Arya3200

Am I eligible for Intelligence Bureau latest personal assistant recruitment vacancy while doing BA final year?

I'm a student of BA final year. I'll appear in my final exams in February. Am I eligible for Intelligence Bureau latest recruitment for Personal Assistant? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

16th January 2018, 01:55 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible for Intelligence Bureau latest personal assistant recruitment vacancy while doing BA final year?

No, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Personal Assistant in Intelligence Bureau as the basic requirements to apply for the post are :

- One must have passed bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

- Age should be between 18 and 27 years.

- Selection to this post is based on the written test followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?