22nd May 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after getting 49% in B.Com and 52% in M.Com?

i am geting 49% in b.com,but 52% in m.com .i am eligible for mba or not.

3rd June 2012, 11:17 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MBA after getting 49% in B.Com and 52% in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

MBA - Master of Business Administration

To tell about this course this is a PG course and this course can be done in 4 modes namely:

>> Full time
>> Part time
>> Executive MBA
>> Distance Learning

Having completed 49% in B.com which is a UG course and 52% in M.com which is a PG course,it is very unlikely to see that you still M.phil

Anyways for the information you have asked yeah you are eligible for applying for the course

As the standards for applying for joining in MBA course states that there is no age limit you can apply for joining in this course at any age limits.

And as regarding the education qualification needed,you need to have completed a UG course of 3 years duration and as you have completed it you are eligible for the course.

Apart from all this the basic procedure for joining in MBA course is by writing the entrance exam for it as there are many exams which are conducted throughout India for candidates to join in MBA course.

There are certain eligibility criteria's for the exams which you need to satisfy in order to join in MBA course.

ALL THE BEST
3rd June 2012, 12:35 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after getting 49% in B.Com and 52% in M.Com?

Hey friend,

MBA - Master of Business Administration

To tell about this course this is a PG course and this course can be done in 4 modes namely:

>> Full time
>> Part time
>> Executive MBA
>> Distance Learning

Having completed 49% in B.com which is a UG course and 52% in M.com which is a PG course,it is very unlikely to see that you still M.Phil

Anyways for the information you have asked yeah you are eligible for applying for the course

As the standards for applying for joining in MBA course states that there is no age limit you can apply for joining in this course at any age limits.

And as regarding the education qualification needed,you need to have completed a UG course of 3 years duration and as you have completed it you are eligible for the course.

Apart from all this the basic procedure for joining in MBA course is by writing the entrance exam for it as there are many exams which are conducted throughout India for candidates to join in MBA course.

There are certain eligibility criterion's for the exams which you need to satisfy in order to join in MBA course.

ALL THE BEST
3rd June 2012, 03:35 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Yes of course , while pursing final year of degree course you are eligible to apply for MBA Entrance examination .

MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and this course is divided into four semesters . The duration of course of 2 years .

To apply for MBA course ,

the candidate should have to completed graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification

and the candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination .

To get admission in the candidate need to appear for MBA entrance examination .

Various institutions conducting various entrance exam for MBA course . Some of top entrance examination in MBA is CAT , MAT examination.

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year and this year notification was not declared yeat . But the notification will be publish in the month of August or Sept in the official website of CAT .

To apply for CAT examination , the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized Institution and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories . Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Selection Procedure of this examination :- Written exam , Group Discussion and Personal Interview .

Another top examination is MAT examination . MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year . May notification was already published and last date for receipt of application was also already closed. The examination will be held on 06 / May / 12 and 12 / 05 /12 .

To apply for MAT examination , the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized Institution and Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

So , according to the eligibility criteria final year candidates are eligible to apply for MBA examination .

3rd June 2012, 03:37 PM
mnbgvs

Yes while pursuing final year of you are eligible to MBA entrance exam.

MBA stands for Master of Business Adminstration. The duration of course is 2 years.
And the course divided into 4 semsters.

Eligibility criteria of MBA:

you can having a graduation with any stream from a recognized university.

In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exam.

The basis of performance in the entrance tests like

CAT

MAT

GMAT

CAT stands for common Adminstration test.

MAT examination will be
held on 06 / May / 12
and 12 / 05 /12

all the best.
3rd June 2012, 05:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBA course with your present percentage of marks.

MBA- MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a Post Graduation Course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

Some top Institutions conducts entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. for admission to MBA course.

You are not eligible to apply for CAT(Common Admission Test) conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) as there is a criteria for percentage of marks as 50% in Graduation(45% for SC/ST candidate) but you have secured 49% marks in B.Com.

But you will be eligible to apply for MAT(Management Aptitude Test) conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association) where there is no percentage criteria.
3rd June 2012, 06:40 PM
career endeavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

I am sorry to say you have not mentioned your category.So according to rules, you should not eligible to do m.b.a if you are come under general category or if you are SC/ST student than you are eligible for m.b.a. The eligble criteria for m.b.a are given below:

for general category: 50%
for SC/ST : 45%

For further clarification visit this website http://www.catiim.in/

All the best
3rd June 2012, 07:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to give MBA:

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

So it does not matter how much you have got in B.Com or M.Com. You can sit for the CAT or MAT entrance exam(the entrance exam for MBA).
3rd June 2012, 07:56 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you are eligible for MBA(Master of Business Administration).

The eligibility and other details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation or equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.

There no age limit to appear this exam.

Some of the Entrance exams:

CAT,

MAT,

GMAT,

XAT etc.

And also there are some of the state level entrance exams.

Some of the universities offering MBA:

Anna university, chennai,

Osmania university, hyderabad,

Jawaharlal nehru technological university(JNTU),Hyderabad,

IGNOU,

SRM university, etc.

Best of luck...
4th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am not eligible for MBA because i scored 48.67% in graduation,can i do MBA on the marks basis of M.com?
4th July 2012, 09:32 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello..

Eligibility Criteria:
You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

for MBA is degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree is required. For SC/ST candidates 45% marks in degree is required.

Courses Offered:
A. Marketing: -
1.Marketing of services
2.Marketing Research
3.Sales and Distribution Management
4.Retail Management
B. Human Resource Management:-
1.Personal Growth and Training Development
2.Industrial Relations and Labor Enhancements.
3.Team Building and Leadership
4.Negotiation and Counseling.
C. Finance:-
1.Management of working capital
2.Security Analysis and Investment Management
3.Management of Financial Institution and Services
4.Tax Planning and Financial Reporting.
D. Information Technology: -
1.Database Management System
2.E-Commerce
3.System Analysis & Design
4.Data Communication Network
E. International Business:-
1.International Marketing
2.International Business environment and foreign Exchange Economics.
3.Export management and documentation
4.International Logistics Management.
All the Best...
14th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Com course after completing B.Com with just 40%?
16th August 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply for MBA with the mark of 47.75% in B.com(H).
20th November 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

am not eligible for MBA because i scored 48.67% in graduation,can i do MBA on the marks basis of M.com?
28th September 2021, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am not eligible for MBA because i scored 48.67% in graduation,can i do MBA from IGNOU on the marks basis of M.com?
2nd October 2021, 12:48 AM
Shamaila parween

Yes you are eligible for MBA after getting 49% .but that is very difficult to entry in entrance exam.Having completed 49% in B.com which is a UG course and 52% in M.com which is a PG course,it is very unlikely to see that you still M.phill.
There are certain eligibility criterion's for the exams which you need to satisfy in order to join in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?