10th November 2017, 11:31 AM
Vishal123100

Am I eligible for NATA if I complete my 12th from Jharkhand state open school?

Will I am eligible for NATA if I complete my +2 PCM from Jharkhand state open school and get 65% in 12th? Can you please confirm me on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to study further for 12th Jharkhand State Open School student?
  2. List of Open School Boards which are more valuable than Assam State Open School
  3. Studying 12th from any Open School makes us eligible for Physiotherapy courses or not? -- [New]
  4. Is Jharkhand state open school valid for admission in JNU BA hons?
  5. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  9. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  11. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  13. Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?
  14. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  16. How can I get government jobs if completed 12th from Open School?
  17. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard in different state? Procedure to apply?
14th November 2017, 11:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NATA if I complete my 12th from Jharkhand state open school?

NATA means National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

It is examination for admission in bachelor's degree in architecture. The eligibility criteria for this exam is :

1. Mathematics in 12th is necessary to apply for NATA exam.

PCM student with 65% marks from state open school can apply for NATA exam.
15th November 2017, 06:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NATA if I complete my 12th from Jharkhand state open school?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.

If the board is recognized, you are eliogible for the same.
21st July 2022, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Jarkand opan school 12 Ekavlence in Karnataka p u bord
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?