16th November 2011, 02:54 PM
amitphulera

Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam if I am 15 years old?

sir my D.O.B is 6th nov' 1995.... am i eligible for NDA exams 2012 (A)

16th November 2011, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam if I am 15 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitphulera View Post

Yes , You are eligible for NDA exam in 2012 because this time your age is over 16.5 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
16th November 2011, 07:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If your age is Less than 16.5 years, then you are not eligible for NDA Examination.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year. For this year Both the NDA Examination was already completed.

And I Think you are Interested to apply for NDA, So I have to Informed you that, To apply for NDA Examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, No Upper age relaxation is applicable for Any Candidates because there is no Upper age relaxation is applicable in Defence.

So, please apply for NDA Examination Only when you must attained the age of 16. 5 Years.

But As Per Previous Year Notification of NDA (II) Examination, Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1996 are eligible.

So, You are Eligible for Next year NDA (I) Examination, So please apply for Next year NDA Examination Online after declaring the Notification because the Notification will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA, If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are eligible to apply for all the 3 Wings of NDA : Army Wing, Air-Force and Naval Wings.

But If you have completed your 12Th form Commerce or Arts then you are only eligible for Army Wings of NDA.

Eligible candidates may Fill the NDA Application form Online and Pay the fees through SBI NET Banking OR Submit Fees directly in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to Fill Online application form and for more Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th November 2011, 08:57 PM
tejesh_09

As you are 15 years of age, you are not eligible for the NDA exam.

NDA- National Defence Academy exam conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

One who is within the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years of age with 10+2 pass can apply for NDA. Final year 10+2 appearing student can also apply for NDA.

So please wait till you attend 16.5 years for applying NDA. For further information you may visit official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
16th November 2011, 10:38 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam if I am 15 years old?

Quote:

Eligibility for the NDA Exams

The NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted by the UPSC twice every year in the months of April and August..

The NDA (1) exam for 2012 is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012..

The forms for the above exam shall be released on 31st December,2011 and the last date for form submission shall be on 30th January,2012..

The written exam tests your general knowledge,english,maths and current affairs..

After clearing the written exam..you need to clear the interview and then the medical examination..

Note :- Candidates who are 12th pass outs and within the age limit of 16.5-19 years are only eligible for appearing for the NDA exams..

Since,by the date of NDA (1),you would not have turned 16.5 hence,i am really sorry but you cannot appear for the NDA (1) but you can surely appear for the NDA (2) of 2012 in August..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
16th November 2011, 11:07 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

No you are not eligible for NDA exam.National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 48 views)
12th December 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for nda exam. If my dob is 08/07/1996
1st January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is 29 nov 1995 can i eligible for NDA exam?
5th February 2012, 07:32 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

no you are not eligible for N D A you should be 16 half then only you are eligible

For NDA:*

> The candidate appearing for this exam must be a unmarried male candidate

> The age limit for this exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years

> Education qualification for this exam is that the candidate need to have completed +2 for joining in Indian Army

> The candidate need to be physically fit
24th February 2012, 04:18 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, you are not eligible for NDA because you are not between 16.5 and 19.5 years (age limit).
NDA stands for National Defence Academy conducted twice in a year by UPSC.
¤ The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :-
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
3. The age limit is - 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
For more details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
25th February 2012, 01:45 AM
tanu47

No dear,
u r not eligible for NDA b`coz of ur age.
Criteria for eligibility (NDA) is given below :-
Student must be 12th passed or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
The age limit is (16.5 - 19.5) years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
29th February 2012, 11:16 PM
michael_scofield

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT FOR IPCC:

For the eligible level of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) you must pass the Common Proficiency Test(CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government.

Also see the Attachment it will be helpful to you.
2nd January 2013, 08:03 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

No, you're not eligible for the nda exam as the minimum age to sit in this exam is 16.5 years
The date limit set for sitting in nda exam is that you should not have borned earlier than 2July 1994 and not after 1 January 1996.
18th April 2013, 05:06 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Amit,

The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

Sorry to say that but you are not eligible for NDA examination because of your age.

NDA examination is conducted as NDA-I and NDA-II by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice every year in the months of April and August.

NDA examination is conducted for these three wings mentioned as below:-

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th in any track from any recognized board.

* Final year contenders are also eligible.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- Not provided.

* Sex:- Male.

* Marital status:- Single or unmarried.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Physical eligibility:-

The selection procedure for the NDA examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* SSB interview.

* Medical examination.

NDA examination syllabus:-

NDA examination pattern:-

30th April 2013, 10:32 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of NDA is National Defense academy.

Not at all, you are not preferable for National Defense Academy entrance exam.

Union Public Service Commission organizes National Defense Academy exam every year for two times as NDA-I and II for the Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army wings.

The educational qualifications regarding with National Defense Academy are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their 12th standard from any approved institution.

# Candidates must be unmarried male.

# Candidates of last year of 12th are also preferable for this exam.

The age criteria and relaxation regarding with National Defense Academy exam are below mentioned:-

# 16.5-19 years.

# Relaxation:- Not assumed.

The physical standard regarding with National Defense Academy is below mentioned:-

The eye sight requirement regarding with National Defense Academy exam is below mentioned:-

Thanks.
29th May 2013, 12:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
At present your not eligible for NDA Examination, You have not satisfy the eligible criteria for NDA Exmaination . To apply for NDA Examination your attain the age for 16.5 years . Here i provide you the details regarding NDA Examination please go through it .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) This Examination is held every twice in a year.

This NDA conducts Examination for , Army / Navy and Airforce Academy .

So, If your interested to apply for NDA Examination , then please apply after attain the age of 16. 5 Years, Then only your eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Only unmarried male / Single candidates eligible to apply for this NDA Examination , Female and Married male candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination .

At present you having 15 years . I suggest you toi wait for 1 1/2 years . After then apply for this NDA Exmaination .

To apply for NDA Examination, You should satisfy the Educational Qualification , You should complete 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

Please Note :- To apply for Airforce (or) Navy academy then you should compulsory having Physics / Mathematics subject in 12th board Examination then your eligible for Airforce (or) Navy academy .

But Any stream candidate are eligible to apply for Army academy .

The candidate who are waiting for the reuslt for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

I, suggest you to wait for Nex Notification , The Important Notification for this NDA Exmaination are published in Employement news papers and Official website of UPSC . So, I sggest you to go through the Employment news papers regularly .

So, If you fulfill this Eligibility Criteria then your eligible to apply for this Examination .
1st June 2013, 12:43 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Nice to see your interest in the field of the NDA. National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted twice in every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the selection in the different wing of the NDA. If you are more interested in the NDA field then to appear in the NDA examination you need following criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
--> The minimum educational qualification is pass 12th class from a recognize board. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for NDA.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :- Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible for NDA examination.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the NDA entrance examination. If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. For any more information regarding NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st July 2013, 08:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Right now your age is 17 years, 8 months, and 15 days. Therefore you are definitely eligible to sit for the NDA Examination. So dont worry about that.

Full form of NDA is National Defense Academy. Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defense Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy for those candidates who wants to enter the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and NA.

This exam is only for the male candidates who are unmarried. Girls are not allowed to give this exam. The whole application process is conducted online. To sit for this exam following eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied:-

You must possess a higher secondary passed out certificate of a recognized board if you want to join the Army wing. The subject combination at 10+2 level does not matters here.

But if you want to apply for the Naval wing and Air Force wing then you need to have physics and mathematics at 1+2 level. This is an important criteria which needs to be satisfied.

Age Criteria:- 16.5-19 years

Written Exam:- Total 900 marks have been allotted for the exam. 300 marks is for Mathematics and 600 is for the second section called the General Ability Test. The General Ability section has been further sub-divided into two parts: English and General Knowledge.

Exam Fee:-

Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-

Quote:
SC/ST candidates don't need to pay the fees
Official Website:- http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Hope this helps :-> :->
4th August 2013, 07:15 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

NDA stands for national defence academy ,its exam is conducted by upsc twice a year,

sorry dear you are underage now to apply for nda, as you are of 15yrs you will have to wait for completion of your class 12th and to attain age of minimum 16.5

qualification for nda is :

1. must be 12th passed
2.must be in age group 16.5 to 19
3. must have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and maths for indian navy and air force
4.students of any stream can apply for indian army
5.must be indian citizen
6.subject of nepal or bhutan
7.must be unmarried male
5th August 2013, 09:22 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

National Defence Academy

As your date of Birth is 6th November 1995 and as per current year 2013 you will be of 18 years in November 2013.So you will be eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

Eligibility required for NDA Exam :
  1. You should be a Citizen of India.
  2. You should be a Male Candidates.
  3. You should be Un-Married.
  4. Minimum age required is 16.5 years and Maximum age upto which you can apply is 19 years.
  5. Your Academic qualification should be 10+2/Inter pass out with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
Quote:
As per NDA Exam rules you can apply only three times.Now you can apply for two times only.

Official website to apply for NDA Exam is www.upsc.gov.in under "Examination" Section .

This exam is conducted in three stages.These are :
  1. Preliminary Exam(Written Test) - NDA I Exam.
  2. Mains Exam(Written Test) - NDA II Exam.
  3. Physical Fitness and Efficiency Test.
After passing in NDA I Exam you will only be able to apply for NDA II Exam.

Important Dates for NDA I Exam for 2013-2014 :
  1. Exam Notification will be Issued from - 21/12/2013.
  2. Last Date for Registration - 20/01/2014.
  3. Written Exam Date - 20/04/2014.
Important Dates for NDA II Exam for 2014 :
  1. Exam Notification will be Issued from - 21/06/2014.
  2. Last Date for Registration - 21/07/2014.
  3. Written Exam Date - 28/09/2014.

15th August 2013, 11:15 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam if I am 15 years old?

Quote:
As per the requirement for the National defence academy examination a candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years at the time of training. Because you fall in the eligibility criteria so you are eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination according to your age.

National defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate in Indian Air force, Army or Navy. The education qualification required for this particular examination is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate should be 10+2 pass with physics and maths if he is applying for the Indian Air force or Navy. For Army 10+2 in any stream is required.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below given web site:

www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR my date of birth of is 14/05/2001 and i am studying in xi humanities stream can i appear for NDA after xii
21st September 2015, 10:29 AM
Ronie0309

The eligibility criteria for age is between 16.5 and 19 years.
Other than that you must be 10th passed or 12th passed from an affiliated college.
You will have to give the entrance exam of UPSC.
Then if you pass the entrance exam then you will be called up for the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?