2nd September 2012, 08:08 PM
vishal bansal vishal bans

Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 49% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com course?

My question is ,I passed B.com by 49% and M.com by 55% can i eligible for net

3rd September 2012, 11:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 49% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal bansal vishal bans View Post
My question is ,I passed B.com by 49% and M.com by 55% can i eligible for net
If you have scored more than 55% marks in your M.com then you are eligible for NET examination, because to apply for this examination, you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation and those who scored less than 55% marks are not eligible for this examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduation from a recognised University.

The examination is conducted for select candidates for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship Post.

There is no upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship post, But you have to attained the age of 19 years.

The examination is conducted in June and December every year and for this year June NET Examination was already completed. If you are interested in this examination then wait for the December exam notification, soon the notification is going to be published. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and you have to cracked all 3 papers. All papers are objective and you have to prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

You can download the syllabus from the official websites of UGC.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
4th September 2012, 01:23 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 49% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com course?

NET - National Eligibility Test

You have scored 55% in M.Com so you can appear in NET exam.

This exam conduct by UGC two time in month of june and december for jrf and lecturership.

Notifications announce in months of March and September in Employment News and ugc website also(www.ugc.ac.in).

Any Aspirant can apply online only on the UGC website.

Post graduation degree is must in any subject with 55% from any recognised university. Final year student also can apply.

Age for jrf is maximum 28 year and no limit for lecturership.
4th September 2012, 01:41 AM
surajm093

Default Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 49% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com course?

If you have scored more than 55% marks in your M.com then you are eligible for NET examination, because to apply for this examination, you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation and those who scored less than 55% marks are not eligible for this examination.
thanks
12th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my pg frm cmj university (shillong) can i apply net exam frm du
1st October 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed gratuted in b.com. can i apply net exam.
27th March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

foe national eligibility test you need to be pg with scoring 55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?