14th November 2016, 11:38 AM
mukharjinaidu

Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and now I want to pursue MBBS so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission and course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  5. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  6. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  10. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  12. Can I pursue PhD after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  15. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  17. Am I eligible for MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject? -- [New]
15th November 2016, 11:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and now there will be single entrance examination as NEET for admission of candidates in the course.

The required qualification to appear for NEET which is conducted by CBSE is candidate must have pursue Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th std.

Also the maximum age limit to appear for examination is 25 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility condition you are eligible to appear for NEET and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in MBBS course.
15th November 2016, 11:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and now there will be single entrance examination as NEET for admission of candidates in the course.

The required qualification to appear for NEET which is conducted by CBSE is candidate must have pursue Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th std.

Also the maximum age limit to appear for examination is 25 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility condition you are eligible to appear for NEET and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?