20th June 2012, 06:47 PM
143sandy143

Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream

sir, i completed my graduation in commerce stream but i discontunied my 12th standred, am i eligeable to study law course or not sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  2. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  3. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  4. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  5. Should I choose arts or commerce stream after 10th if I aim to study criminal law in future?
  6. What should I study in Graduation other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  8. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  12. How to take admission in Law after completing graduation in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. How to study further after doing 12th with commerce stream with 49% marks
  15. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  16. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate?
  17. How to study further after completing 12th in commerce stream
  18. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
1st September 2012, 08:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143sandy143 View Post
sir, i completed my graduation in commerce stream but i discontunied my 12th standred, am i eligeable to study law course or not sir

Since, you have completed you Bachelors Degree program in Commerce stream, you will only be eligible to pursue the 3 years LLB program, provided you fulfill the other eligibility criteria. There are various Universities and Law Institutes, which offers 3 years LLB program and are approved by the Bar Council of India. In order to pursue the 3 years LLB program, candidate must hold a Degree in any discipline from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence.

Candidates who have obtained Graduation / Post Graduation through open Universities system [distance/correspondence] directly without having any basic qualification [+2 level education or equivalent]for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the Law program.

Given, you have obtained Degree through distance mode without completing the +2 level of examination, you are not eligible for the LLB program.
18th September 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream

i am a mbbs doctor...can i get admission in judicial science???
13th November 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

My husband has a Mba degree from Osmania university ... He is interested in law degree what is the criteria and age limit can u please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?