9th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?

any university in andhra pradesh is offering diploma in electronics&comunication engineering 3 years course in correspondence mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  2. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  4. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  5. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  8. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any college or university offering Aeronautical Engineering after diploma?
  12. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
12th March 2023, 11:49 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?

Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year diploma course that deals with understanding electronics networks and devices, electromagnetic field and computer fundamentals, and communication and control systems.

According to my research, there are some universities in AP that offer diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course. Some of them are:

Andhra University School of Distance Education: https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde/
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education: http://www.anucde.info/
Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education: https://www.svudde.in/

Most of the students who have studied at this university have given positive feedback about the course curriculum, faculty, teaching methods, exam pattern, etc. They have also appreciated the flexibility and convenience of distance learning mode. You can check their official websites for more details about the eligibility criteria, admission process, fee structure, etc.

I hope this helps you find the right course for your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?