11th April 2011, 09:55 AM
puneet narwal

Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?

what is the annual salary package after completing master f financial accounting an d what are the job prospects

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Steps to be taken to register for Actuary after 12th? What are the job prospects and salary package?
  4. How much is the annual salary after completing Accounting Course CS?
  5. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  6. List of colleges in Karnataka and career opportunities of Masters of Financial Accounting course?
  7. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  8. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  9. Can I study Ph.D after completing M.Pharma? Salary package for B.Pharma graduate?
  10. Scope in the field of Account and Financing?
  11. Which field can we get in commerce? Can I get the computer line?
  12. Is MS degree recognized? How much will be the annual package after completing the course?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  14. How long does it takes to become a CA after B.Com? -- [New]
  15. Is ICWA inter beneficial like CA Inter? Can a corporate demand for ICWA Inter or a person apply for government jobs
  16. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  17. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Bachelor of Accounting & Financial course? Job opportunities in Advertisement company?
6th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?

Anual sallary will vary to your post & experience,
avg you will get 3.4-5 lakh per anum
23rd July 2011, 09:43 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?

Hi puneet, The annual salary will be around 3-4 lakhs. As per your designation and according to your performance it will vary from company to company.

Best wishes,
Gita.
11th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?

which is better corse for me mha or mba in hospital managment
14th May 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

does masters in finance and accounting helps me to get into investment banking ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?