18th April 2012, 04:56 PM
blackkiller

Answer keys for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?

Sir/Madam,
Could you please send me answer key/Solutions for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in Electronics and Communication?
my email id is : [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Arun Krishnan

19th April 2012, 10:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Answer keys for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackkiller View Post
Sir/Madam,
Could you please send me answer key/Solutions for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in Electronics and Communication?

Thanks & Regards
Arun Krishnan

Past Question Papers For ISRO

I have provided you with some of the previous year question papers and some of the past interview questions of the Indian Space Research Organization

ISRO is India's face for all the space related programs and is a huge Public Sector Unit too so the competition is definitely going to be tough..

For more details on ISRO you can Click Here

Just go through these papers and i hope they will assist you in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

I have a few interview experiences along with this post so you can go through them also..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO Interview Questions - 2.pdf(339.4 KB, 3924 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO Placement Paper - 2.pdf(339.6 KB, 2379 views)
File Type: pdf 1081-ISRO Placement Paper.pdf(58.5 KB, 1434 views)
File Type: pdf 1082-ISRO Placement Paper in Aug 2006.pdf(54.4 KB, 1278 views)
File Type: pdf 1084-ISRO Interview Quesions.pdf(59.9 KB, 1735 views)
File Type: pdf 1085-ISRO Interview SEP 2004.pdf(58.9 KB, 1464 views)
5th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Answer keys for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?

sir/madam,
could you please send me last 6 years all sets (a,b,c,d,e)key/solutions of isro question papers of Electronics and communication?
my email id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regars
krishna
13th February 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Answer keys for past 5 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?

Dear Sir/ madam,
Please Send me the Solutions of last 6 previous year Question Paper Of ISRO SC Exam.
My Mail ID is [email protected]

Thank you.
Regards,
Bhagyashree Shivpuje
16th February 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want last 7 years answer key for ISRO Electronics and instrumentation
24th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
please send me the past six years question papers with their answer keys to my mail of ISRO SC exam in electronics.
My mail id :[email protected]
27th February 2013, 11:59 PM
sharma26.deepti

sir/madam,
could you please send me last 6 years all sets (a,b,c,d,e)key/solutions of isro question papers of Electronics and communication?

my email id:[email protected]
1st March 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
please send me the past six years question papers with their answer keys to my mail of ISRO SC exam in electronics.
My mail id :[email protected]
4th March 2013, 10:43 PM
bel_dev

Sir/Madam,
It would be very helpful to get isro 2012 ec key - scientist trainee exam. my email id is [email protected]

-Devanand T
14th March 2013, 12:59 PM
rubha1

is there negative marks in ISRO SC exam for ECE branch?
14th March 2013, 01:33 PM
lakku 12

Sir/Madam,
Could you please send me answer key/Solutions for past 7 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in Electronics and Communication?
14th March 2013, 01:35 PM
lakku 12

Sir/Madam,
Could you please send me answer key/Solutions for past 7 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in Electronics and Communication?
4th April 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
Pl send me previous years ISRO Electronics paper SC exam answer key.. My mail id is [email protected]
7th April 2013, 12:08 AM
disha123456

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please send the solutions of previous 6 years ISRO SC-ECE papers? My email id is [email protected]

Thanks
16th April 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send the solutions of previous 6 years ISRO SC-ECE papers? My email id is [email protected]
19th April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

plz provide key for previous isro papers
27th April 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir pllss send me last 5 year paper solution of isro sc electronics and communication/...
at email id:
[email protected]
11th May 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

plz provide key for previous isro papers -- PLZ URGENT [email protected]
22nd November 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Plz past 5 year ras pre gk history solved paper in Hindi me bheje
2nd January 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

28th February 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send the solutions of previous 6 years ISRO SC-computer science papers? My email id is [email protected]
2nd March 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

can you please send the solutions of previous 6 years ISRO SC-ECE papers? my email id is [email protected]
10th March 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send the solutions of previous 8 years ISRO SC-ECE papers from 2006 to 2013 for all the sets. [email protected]
17th March 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send the solutions of previous 8 years ISRO SC-ECE papers from 2006 to 2013 for all the sets. [email protected]
25th March 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the solutions or answer keys of previous 6 years paper
[email protected]
28th March 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,lease send me solutions of previous 6 years papers fro 2006 to 2013 my email id [email protected]
29th March 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii..Can u plz send me answer keys of ISRO IF U HAVE THEM ...WILL BE A GREAT HELP
1st April 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackkiller View Post
Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
Arun Krishnan
16th April 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me ISRO answer sheet of previous years on ECE.
email id [email protected]
25th April 2014, 09:53 PM
mona_1

Re: Answer keys for past 6 years question papers of ISRO SC exam in electronics and communication?

please send me ISRO answer sheet of previous years on ECE.
my email id [email protected]
7th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can you please send me the solutions for last 8years(2006 to 2013),department -ECE
10th May 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME ISRO ANSWER SHEET OF PREVIOUS YEARS ON ECE
MY EMAIL ID "[email protected]"
18th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
can u please send me the solutions of isro 2012,2013 electronics paper. my mail id is [email protected]. it wud be of great help. thank u.
18th May 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
can u please send me the solutions of isro 2012, 2013 electronics paper. my mail id is [email protected]. it wud be really of great help. thank u
18th May 2014, 11:44 PM
goodstudy

sir/mam
can u please send me the solutions of isro 2012, 2013 electronics paper. my mail id is [email protected]. it wud be really of great help. thank u
18th May 2014, 11:46 PM
goodstudy

sir/mam
27th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Could you please send me answer key/Solutions for past 7 years question papers of ISRO Electronic Mechanic exam in Electronics and Communication?

My email id ([email protected])
9th October 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the answer key for assistant.. If u give, it ll be easy for my preparation... My I'd is [email protected]
14th January 2015, 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=blackkiller;2050471]Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
ASHA A
25th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND ME THE ISRO SC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION AND ANSWER KEYS TO MY MAIL.
MAIL:[email protected]

thanks
30th June 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i need ISRO previews 5 year qustions with solved answer key ply sent to me with mail my id [email protected]
10th July 2015, 03:21 PM
Karthika Subramaniam

sir/madam,
could you please send me last 6 years all sets (a,b,c,d,e)key/solutions with questions of isro question papers of Electronics and communication?

Thanks & Regars
Karthika
9th August 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
could you send me the last 5 years key of isro scientist/engineer of electronics and communication engineering.

Thanks & Regards
surendra
8th October 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send answerkey for previousyear qustion of isro sc electronics to my mail [email protected]
11th May 2016, 09:38 PM

Sir/Madam,
12th June 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Please send me previous year questions papers solutions or answer sheets for electronics and communication branch
Email id - [email protected]
25th February 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, please send me last 5 years isro scientist /engineer SC exam answer keys.my mail id : [email protected]
Regards
Padmakumar P.m
21st March 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, Please send me previous year questions papers solutions or answer sheets for Computer Science and Engineering branch
Email id - [email protected]
29th April 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years question papers and solution/answer key of electrical engineering branch to [email protected]
30th July 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me question papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunication students, technical assistant level exams .
my email id [email protected] .
thanks for here written facility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?