3rd July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Any short duration course available for 12th student while preparing for ATKT exam?

i am a 12th fail student as i will re-appear in october but i dont want waste this year of mine so are there any short duration courses available for me which would be beneficial for me in my future...please will you suggest some known courses for me which would be easily available for me i my town....?

31st October 2011, 02:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any short duration course available for 12th student while preparing for ATKT exam?

hi,
i m sorry to say you that their is no short course until you pass the +2 EXAM
YOU can do diploma in hardware and software

good luck!
31st October 2011, 02:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any short duration course available for 12th student while preparing for ATKT exam?

hi,
i m sorry to say you that their is no short course until you pass the +2 EXAM
YOU can do diploma in hardware and software

good luck!
9th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am admission in any degree corces in above atkt exam( only one subject atkt)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?