22nd November 2011, 01:09 PM
kandi.aravind

Available Job Opportunities for MBA Marketing candidates in various Government Departments of Andhra Pradesh?

what are the job openings available for MBA (Marketing) candidates in the different departments of government of andhra pradesh.

21st January 2012, 02:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities for MBA Marketing candidates in various Government Departments of Andhra Pradesh?

As a MBA in Marketing you have to appear for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to get a job in government department of Andhra Pradesh. Refer the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission; http://website.apspsc.gov.in to get every kind of information on jobs with government of Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?