21st December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Ed statistics colleges in India?

i am study b.sc stat next i study b.ed stat but i don't know b.ed statistics collegs

Related Questions:
  1. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  2. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  3. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  4. Contact number of B.Ed colleges in India?
  5. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agricultural Statistics) to B.Sc(Agriculture) final year student in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  8. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  9. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturership for undergraduate colleges for statistics
  11. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  13. Which are the B.Ed statistics colleges in India?
  14. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  15. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  16. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  17. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  18. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
9th December 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the B.Ed statistics colleges in India?

What is the college at Kolkata for B. Ed in Statistics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?