23rd December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Tech Bioinformatic colleges in India? I am a PCB student

hello m pcb student pls tell me abt d b tech bioinformatics collelges in india

Related Questions:
  1. Future after MSc Bioinformatics degree? In which field can I do my Ph.D?
  2. Names of the colleges offering Bioinformatic in India? What are the job opportunities?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects in Bioinformatic?
  4. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising? -- [New]
  5. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  6. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  7. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB
  8. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  9. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  10. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  11. Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology
  12. Is it possible for an international student to do B.Tech in Australia?
  13. List of Physiotherapy colleges in Maharashtra for a student securing less than 150 marks in PCB with 52% in HSC exam?
  14. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  15. What can I do after passing 12th with PCB? I am a student of 12th PCB
  16. Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?
  17. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What topic should I choose for Ph.D. after MCA?
28th December 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the B.Tech Bioinformatic colleges in India? I am a PCB student

is there any btech bioinformatics college in india in pcb combination??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?