5th February 2018, 05:14 PM
MMNSC

Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?

I have completed MBA in Financial Management and Human Resource Management in the year 2016. Can I choose COMMERCE (Subject code-17) as a subject in UGC NET Entrance Exam? Please guide me with this, I have asked many but few are telling that you can choose COMMERCE and few are telling that being an MBA graduate if I choose COMMERCE it will become invalid, so please reply me as soon as possible so that It will be helpful for me to prepare for UGC NET 2018.

24th February 2018, 04:40 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMNSC View Post
I have completed MBA in Financial Management and Human Resource Management in the year 2016. Can I choose COMMERCE (Subject code-17) as a subject in UGC NET Entrance Exam? Please guide me with this, I have asked many but few are telling that you can choose COMMERCE and few are telling that being an MBA graduate if I choose COMMERCE it will become invalid, so please reply me as soon as possible so that It will be helpful for me to prepare for UGC NET 2018.
Since you have done MBA that is Masters in Business Management, you cannot choose commerce as a subject in UGC NET Exams.

Educational Qualifications required to appear in the NET Exams is post graduation degree with 55% from recognized university.

The subject that you choose in NET Exams is The subject in which you have done Post Graduation.

You have to choose the subject Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?