23rd May 2019, 06:33 PM
KAVAN PALAS

Benefits of Gujarat Board over CBSE Board?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying in GUJARAT BOARD OVER CBSE BOARD in GUJARAT? What is the difference in syllabus of both the Boards?

31st May 2019, 09:37 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Benefits of Gujarat Board over CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAVAN PALAS View Post
What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying in GUJARAT BOARD OVER CBSE BOARD in GUJARAT? What is the difference in syllabus of both the Boards?
There is not much difference in syllabus of Gujarat Board and CBSE Board. But you will get benefit of Gujarat Board if you are preparing for GUJCET exam.
Also, through Gujarat Board you will be able to learn Gujarat's culture, history and customs.
On the other hand, Gujarat Board doesn't covers that much of topics in comparison to CBSE. So, if you are appearing for JEE Main, or BITSAT, etc. then there could be some concepts that you will have to study from other books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?