30th May 2018, 03:22 AM
geethakathiresan

Benefits of studying in a Boarding school for 6th standard student?

Hello everyone, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard of WBBSE school. I want to send him to Boarding school from 6th standard. So, what benefits he will get if he study in a Boarding school?

22nd June 2018, 12:51 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying in a Boarding school for 6th standard student?

Benefits of Boarding School:

This is undoubtedly a good idea to send your child in a boarding school. There are so many advantages of studying in boarding school. I have mentioned some of them below.

>> Less Number of Distractions:
In boarding school, limit of using televisions, smart phones, video games is fixed and very low. So, candidates will not distract from their studies.

>> Self Reliance:
Candidates of boarding schools mature quickly and tend to be very independent and successful in their life because candidates have to do their works by their own effort in boarding school. None will help them to do their works, so they become independent quickly.

>> Cultural Diversity:
In boarding schools, many religions candidates like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian etc. come to study. So, candidates learn to live amicably with different religions people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?