14th May 2011, 10:03 PM
SANJAY NANDHA

Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?

Sir,
i want to join diploma but i don't know which is the best course in diploma.what is the market possition for automobile engineering in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  11. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  12. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  13. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  14. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  16. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  18. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
20th September 2011, 12:03 AM
narayan.bhadoria

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?

best course for will be diploma in mechanical engg . there is a good demand for diploma in mechanical engg in automobile companies as well as in govt sector. in gujrat general motors , l n t , atul and many provide good jobs for diploma g holders. 8v qs jk
2nd May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?

i am from karnataka. I want to join diploma.which is the best course in diploma
14th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
i would like to join diploma course but i don't know in diploma which course is best for feature
29th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

in which diploma college of gujarat there is campus interview???
12th March 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

which is the best course in diploma? what is the market position about the course in kolkate?
4th June 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the market in computer engineering or informational technology? What should i prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?