18th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute for preparation of JEE entrance exam in Maharashtra?

My son is in X, shall give exams in Mar 18 from State Board. He is good in Maths and Science. I resides at Nagpur Maharashtra. He prefers to go for fire engineering degree. Please, guide us for selection of coaching institute for cracking JEE. Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  2. How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?
  3. Can we prepare for EAMCET if we take IIT in Inter level?
  4. What is the fee for 1 year coaching programme after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  6. Does the ALLEN institute provides the board exam preparation along with JEE Main?
  7. Is Narayana Institute, Hyderabad beneficial for JEE Main preparation? Can I face the competition if I have not prepare for it at 6th standard
  8. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  9. How to prepare for IIT after completing 10th class
  10. Need guidance for preparation of IIT-JEE entrance? List best books for the study purpose?
  11. Should I quit school to prepare for JEE Main in Kota?
  12. Syllabus for Narayana institute entrance test of 2017 for JEE Main preparation
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced in Pune?
  14. What is the qualification to become an Aeronautical engineer?
  15. Which books are the best to prepare for JEE Mai entrance exam 2018? -- [New]
  16. Which Government colleges in India offers BE or B.Tech in Printing Technology? How can I get admission the college?
  17. Best coaching institutes for JEE Main preparation with less fee structure
  18. Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?
22nd December 2017, 11:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute for preparation of JEE entrance exam in Maharashtra?

There are many coaching institutes in Maharashtra for preparation of JEE. Some of them are :-

Rao IIT Academy.

Resonance Academy.

Aakash Institute.

Gaikwad IIT JEE Center.

So, you can join any of the institute for preparation of examination. Other than joining institute you have to do better preparation for qualifying in JEE examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced.
23rd December 2017, 09:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute for preparation of JEE entrance exam in Maharashtra?

For getting admission to engineering institute, you will have to crack JEE Main exam.

Some of the best known coachings in Nagpur, Maharashtra for preparation of JEE Main exam are:

CatalyseR Nagpur
Address: 1/A, Salasar Prestige Building, Near Law College Sq., Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 660 8740

Resonance - Sitabuldi Campus
Address: 2nd floor, Sanskrutik Sankul, Jhansi Rani Square,, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012
Phone: 0712 301 7222

ICAD School of Learning
Address: 21, Tilak Nagar, Opp. Basket Ball Ground, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 657 2111

IIT- Home
Address: 15, E High Court Rd, Near Kachipura Garden, P.O Patwardhan Ground, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 254 0242

Pyramid Tutorials
Address: 27, Khankhoje Nagar, old Subhedar Extension,, Near Mahakali Mandir, manewada Road, Nagpur., Nagpur, Maharashtra 440027
Phone: 093704 14222

FIITJEE
Address: FIITJEE TOWER , 210, Opp. Children's Traffic Park, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 660 0502

IIT Point
Address: 74, 75, 78, 2nd Floor, Sanskrutik Sankul, Jhansi Rani Square, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012
Phone: 0712 253 2033
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?