9th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars

What are the best universities in india for undergraduate geology, and what their fees in dollars.and for how many years do i study geology while i want to join undergraduate and how can i apply. Jemmy in Tanzania

Related Questions:
  1. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  2. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  3. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  4. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  7. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  8. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  10. What is the fee structure for BSc Geology?
  11. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  12. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  13. What is the fee structure for BSc geology?
  14. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  15. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  17. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  18. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
17th June 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars

which is the best university for international student to study Bsc geology in India.am YERIMA from Nigeria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?