14th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Abcxz21

Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT through distance learning program?

Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT in distance?
Please do suggest me..

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  3. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  4. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  5. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  6. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  8. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  9. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  10. How to join MCA course and get Job being a candidate pursuing BCA course?
  11. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  14. How may I pursue bachelors in law through distance learning program from Dravidian university?
  15. How to pursue M.Tech through distance learning from Mumbai University
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. What can I do after completing PGDBM in HR?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
24th May 2012, 11:17 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT through distance learning program?

Hi,
There is a number of colleges offering MBA distance course but they are not provided the MBA in finance but some colleges offering this course.
Every college offering different MBA course like Rural management,marketing,tourism,hotel management etc.That means every university offers some unique MBA degrees and we can not tell which college offers to persue distance MBA in IT.We can only mention which colleges or universities offering MBA course distance mode.

MBA distance colleges in India:
  1. Madras university.
  2. Anna university.
  3. Amity school of distance learning.
  4. Alagappa university.
  5. Annamalai university.
  6. Bharatiar university.
  7. Bharati vidyapet university.
  8. IGNOU.
  9. Sikkim manipal university.
  10. Symboisis center of distance learning.
  11. Osmania university.
  12. Mumbai university.
  13. Rajiv ghandi technical university.

All the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?