1st September 2010, 12:55 PM
narsingrao74

Options after 12th biology physics and chemistry?

hii
this is narsing rao wated to knw some details
i completed my 12th with Bi P C and i joined in BSc nursing i completed my three yeras i have one more year but i failed in one subject nw doing final year. i want to discontinue . i can get any jobs . ihave excellent practical knowledge in practicals . so plz if there are any jobs plz post them for me

6th September 2010, 12:03 PM
jicks

Default Re: Options after 12th biology physics and chemistry?

Hi

My sincere advice to you is You better try to work out on that paper and continue your B.Sc Nursing. Since you have already 2 years and it is not proper to discontinue now. If you complete it, promising jobs are waiting for you.

Any body who passes Nursing and having dedication towards work, is sure to get a job, since the profession is of highest demand nowadays.

All the energy, time, and money you spent on it would be a waste, if you go for other options.

Think and decide
6th September 2010, 12:47 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
if you have excellent practical knowledge then you can get job as lab assistants in many college lab-rotaries in private colleges
all the best
6th September 2010, 03:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
As you have completed your 12th with Biology,Physics,Chemistry then there were so many chance for you to become a doctor,but as you choose your favorite subject,so its no problem.

But as you have failed in your final year subject,then you should go for job after clear the failed paper,
otherwise you may face some problem in getting any job.

However,you can apply for Nursing in any Govt or private hospitals or Nursing homes.

There are some new jobs such as :

1.CARDIOLOGY NURSE ,at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL)

2.Nurse (RN) - OR / Surgery,at Banner Health (Mesa, AZ)

3.Emergency,at Banner Health (Gilbert, AZ) etc...

However to take chance for some Nursing post there are some examinations such as:

i)NET(Nursing Entrance Test)
ii)TEAS(Test of Essential Academic Skills)
iii)PNEE(Practical/Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam)

Good luck.
6th September 2010, 05:15 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by narsingrao74 View Post
hii
this is narsing rao wated to knw some details
i completed my 12th with Bi P C and i joined in BSc nursing i completed my three yeras i have one more year but i failed in one subject nw doing final year. i want to discontinue . i can get any jobs . ihave excellent practical knowledge in practicals . so plz if there are any jobs plz post them for me
Dear friend
If you quit now ie before completing your graduation then whatever you have done in the past three years will become useless.
Failing in one subject is not a new thing and is not going to destroy your career but if you quit now you will face a huge loss. So I would suggest you to continue your study. If you try for a job on 12th basis you would hardly find one and if you find one then they won't be good salaried.
I admire your confidence about your practical knowledge and that force me to think about your good academics. So do continue your studies and look for a job when you complete your studies.
Thank You.
9th September 2010, 12:14 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

if you have excellent practical knowledge then you can get job as lab assistants in many college lab-rotaries in private colleges
all the best

good luck
20th September 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed intermediate(bipc) with a rank 15487 i want to know wheather b.pharmacy is good or pharm.d is good to me i don't know which one i should take pls tell me in which filed i can get good jobs .
17th October 2010, 09:55 PM
BALAJI K

Hi Guys!

Options after 12th biology physics and chemistry:dIP

1. Professional Courses like
1. Engineering Courses like ( ECE, EEE, Mech ,CSC,Civil ,Aeronautical,Marine Technology,Nano Technology ...) which includes B.E and B.Tech. These courses are conducted by top universities in India are various IIT,NIIT... and so we have to write exams which conducted by universities. These are 4 year courses.

2. Medical Courses like ( MBBS, BDS , Bsc Nursing,BPT, BOT ...)These courses are conducted by top universities in India and so we have to write exams which conducted by universities.

2. Graduate Courses like Bsc (physics,chemistry,botany,zoology,microbiology,bio chemistry)

Thank You for giving this opportunity to explain,it would answer the question.For More Question in this topic kindly Reply.

All the Best, Good Luck.
10th November 2010, 09:36 PM
malini k

Dear friend , please try to get that paper and please don't discontinue
The certificate is important rather than your practical knowledge
You can shine in nursing since you are excellent in practical side, but no one will give you a job as nurse unless you have the course completion certificate at lest
You can have a great future if you completed the Bsc ,Opportunities in abroad is very high and the salary is also awesome.
if you discontinue you have only the qualification of +2
You can get job as lab assistants only
Don't spoil your bright career...!!
So think deeply and take a good decision .After all its up to you to take decision according to your interests
good luck
11th November 2010, 03:23 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

as you have already completed your three years of nursing and you are in final year so certainly you will get job as nurse in a hospital but besides of your practical knowledge you can not get job in good hospital and also you will no be paid as you deserve.So, i advice you that any how you should complete your course and then go for job otherwise you will have to regret in the future on your own deed .Now decisions is yours.
Best of luck
11th November 2010, 05:01 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend
This profession requires love and a mind for service of the sick, needy, injured, convalescing mothers, new-borns and sometimes the mentally challenged people also.
If you loose your hope and patience now it is difficult to cope with the profession.
First Step:--continue and finish your graduation.It is having a lot of importance for your future.
Second Step:--After completing graduation you can opt for either higher degree i.e. M.SC or job
Here is the profile for candidate Salary -
Diploma holder- starting salary- Rs 10,000 month. After 2-3 year experience- Rs 15000 per month around.
B.Sc. Degree holder- starting salary- Rs 15,000 per month. After 2-3 year experience- Rs 25000 per month around.
M.Sc. Degree holder- starting salary- Rs20,000 per month. After 2-3 year experience- Rs 30000 per month around.
If you will migrate to UAE or USA, you can expect 10 time more salary.
so don't loose Hope and have patience
Regards
~ ~
14th November 2010, 08:00 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
it better to continue your studies and complete your nursing course..then you can join lab as a lab assistant..

good luck
15th November 2010, 11:51 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
Since you have completed three important years in Nursing it will be better to complete it.And discontinuing it because of getting failed in some subjects will never be a wise thing.It seems you have lost your self confidence,believe in yourself try to clear those papers and complete your course,you will get jobs.

Just think even if you discontinue and opt for some other course and what if you fail in some subjects even in that course,will you discontinue it too.Many persons go through this but they rarely discontinue with just 1 year remaining.

And as you have mentioned that you are good in practicals then why are you worried,work hard and you will complete your course.

There are lots of opportunities after BSC Nursing like in Hospital Nursing,Educators -This field combines nursing with the teaching of students of nursing and administration of educational programmes.
Military Nursing,etc...

So be confident,you will have good future.
Good Luck.
15th November 2010, 11:48 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Why u want to discontinue now, u have given ur 3 precious years. Ur at the verge to finish it with a good practical knowledge. Its just about a single paper. work hard on it, take it as a challenge and knail it. it will be a really bad decision if u quit. rather work hard u will be having a degree atleast.
So my advice is finish ur degree, so that u can avail better opportunities in future

thank you
30th November 2010, 10:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here are some of the options for you

1.bsc biotechnology
2.bsc bioinformatics
3.bsc nursing
4.dformc
5.b pharmc
6.mbbs
7.bds
1st December 2010, 07:14 PM
neethubobby

hey hi
there are various options available with Science background.
the top ranking courses which you can select are
->medical
->engineering
->BSc
all the best
16th January 2011, 12:11 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Yes you can get a good job after completing B.sc nursing. I advise you to read the employment news contineously. YOu can do
B.sc biotechnology.
B.pharma.
etc. all the best.
30th January 2011, 04:21 PM
Deb51

As you have alrady completed your three years Nursing course but you have failed in one subject of finale years.

Do not loose your hope.
You continue your study to complet the course.It is no more difficult as you choose the subject.
If you complete it you can apply for Nursing in any Govt. Or private Hospitals or Nursing Home.

Otherwise as you have, passed 12th with biology,physics,chemistry and, excelent knowlege you can get job as lab assistants in any private colleges.
31st January 2011, 08:12 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Options after 12th biology physics and chemistry?

Hi

Since you have already completed your 2 years in the Nursing course. So its better to continue and complete your final year.

Failure in any subject doesn't mean that you have to leave that course. Just try again and you will be definitely succeed. Don't under estimate your self. Always think that you have the capability and if any how you are not succeed then work on the area more which are factor of your failure.

As many job opportunities are available for the nursing student. So keep your course continue. So complete your course of nursing and apply for the various jobs waiting for you.

GOOD LUCK
19th May 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

which course can take in engineering course after bio without math
29th June 2011, 11:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your situation is completely understandable. It is suggested you to ponder on what went wrong for that one paper and would suggest you to clear that paper as soon as possible. To discontinue it now is a very bad option and it should be last option. Now, once you clear your nursing, then there is nothing stopping you from getting a good job over in India as well as abroad. There are lots of options for you as a nursing student in Canada and the US.
5th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE 10 2 WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY WITHOUT MATHEMATICS. CAN I DO ENGINEERING ON WHICH SUBJECT.
11th May 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE 10 2 WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY WITHOUT MATHEMATICS. CAN I DO ENGINEERING ON WHICH SUBJECT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?